Sehun/Krystal - Dance

Wherein EXO Just Wants To Fit In

Sehun-Krystal

“You really shouldn’t,” Sehun says quietly. Krystal just huffs at him from her position on the floor, midway to a stretch that shouldn’t look so damn .

“They asked me to pick a partner and I chose you. Be grateful, you hardly get any screen time anyway,” Krystal looks at him and her words may seem sharp to another but it’s not in Sehun to get all into a tizzy from a few cutting remarks. At least she hasn’t started making fun of his lisp yet. This is Krystal being nice.

“My fans will destroy you. They’re crazy like that,” he is just a tiny bit worried. Krystal already gets so much negativity, he doesn’t want to be the one to add more to it.

She scoffs before moving forward to do the splits. “I’m soooo scared of a bunch of 12 year old girls marking my cybercafé with hate mail,” she rolls her eyes as she bends forward from her split to bring her face to the floor. Sehun gulps and hopes she doesn’t hear.

“I have a lot of noona fans too,” Sehun protests because he really doesn’t like the thought that a good deal of his paycheck is from the attention of girls who shouldn’t know how to be that concerned about his . Noonas are more threatening anyway. Kinda.

Krystal looks up again and gives him a judging glare. “And I have oppa and uncle fans. I also have Sica-unnies army fan group. They said they had to protect their princess’ baby sister,” she sniffs, finally jumping up and going towards the stereo to play the song.

Sehun mulls that over. Army men versus cyber preteen girls. He looks at the way Krystal is bent unnecessarily forward, out as she shuffles through the ipod.

Well Krystal has always been good at handling herself, so he doesn’t feel guilty sliding his hands around her tiny waist when the music starts.

 

*****

I want to see Sestal interact. Like seriously. I don't know who has the better b*tchface between the two xD