Chen/Changmin - Lips {R}

Wherein EXO Just Wants To Fit In

Chen - Changmin

“You have the perfect lips for a ,” Chen blurts out hands clamping over his mouth immediately like he can stuff the words back in.

He watches the other male turn to him and his eyes are fixed on those blow-joby lips. He sees them curl and brings his eyes up (and up) to meet that of his sunbae’s.

Changmin only raises an eyebrow before giving Chen a long once over. He uncrosses his long legs, (and Chen is totally not staring at the flesh of Changmin’s ankle. Nope.) before standing up and Chen shudders body going hot and cold all over. Curse his inability to have a proper brain to mouth filter.

A devious smirk is etched onto Changmin’s face and Chen’s own nature reacts and thinks of the glorious things they could be doing together. In bed. Immediately his mind conjures up images to go with his compliment.

“Oh, do I now?” Changmin purrs, caging Chen against the wall. Chen lets out a sound that is a cross between a squeak and a whimper and is half hard in seconds.

Oh well, he’s already come this far. “Yeah,” he drawls doing that thing with his voice that gives it a small rumble,“Wanna give me a demonstration?” he hopes his smirk comes out y and confident.

Changmin does that endearing snort-laugh and it’s Chen who falls to his knees instead.

*****

Changmin is my ultimate bias. Chen is fast becoming my bias in EXO. Hence almost there ;D