Luhan/Minho - Hyung

Wherein EXO Just Wants To Fit In

Luhan-Minho

Minho loves the Kyu-line (hyung-whoreness is engrained into his DNA) but he is sick and tired of how touchy-feely his hyungs get when they are drunk.

That’s why at the next Kyu-line meeting he drags in a wide eyed Luhan. A man that can do that many keep ups and trick shots has to be manly enough to drink properly, right?

Luhan immediately starts bowing at the presence of his seniors giving Minho a panicked and betrayed look. Minho rolls his eyes before plopping down beside Kyuhyun who gives him an amused smirk before pushing a shot glass at Luhan.

“I-I’m not supposed to drink,” Luhan stutters struggling between his manners for his seniors and the rules Kris and Suho jointly drilled into him.

Four shots and quarter of a bottle of soju later, Minho has hands up Luhan’s shirt and it’s not as y as one would think it would be.

Especially since he is trying desperately to stop the older from throwing himself into Changmin’s lap who is laughing so hysterically he bumps into Kyuhyun who spills alcohol all over the tall man. A glint appears in his eyes and Minho has the unfortunate privilege of seeing his hyungs inappropriately consume alcohol. Off each others bodies.

Luhan moans and then gurgles, eyes wide before he slumps, passed out and Minho wants to cry.


*****

Luhan is just so cute I want to do things to him -goes off into M rated thoughts- This one was what actually started the rest. If Minho ever gets tired of the Kyu-line he would totally recruit Luhan as the first member (soccer line?) =D

 

I hope you all enjoyed the drabbles. It was fun making them =D My first time into exo so I hope I didn't destory any of the characters ;D