Tao/Jaejoong - Selca

Wherein EXO Just Wants To Fit In

Tao-Jaejoong

Tao gives the man before him an appraising look. He gets the same look back. Jaejoong his lips for a second and Tao can’t help but follow the movement. They stare off for a second before Tao walks up to him.

“Can you take a selca with me, hyung?”

He hears the members behind him gasp. Tao never shares a camera screen, not willingly.

Jaejoong smiles, eyes crinkling and a hand automatically going up to cover his lips. Tao takes the opportunity to slip an arm around a tiny waist and holds the camera up high doing an exaggerated wink while Jaejoong does a V.

He looks at the end product and turns around to give a shy smile to Jaejoong. He isn’t expecting fingers to pinch his cheeks.

“You’re so cute! I’ve always wanted a panda!” the older male cooes letting out a husky laugh after.

Tao has no time to frown at the breach in personal space before he is whisked away, the older deaf to his protests.

His thumb actually aches at the end of two hours and he is convinced he has taken more selcas with Jaejoong today than he has in his entire life.

Tao’s regret doesn’t take full hold until Jaejoong asks the next set to be shirtless.

 

*****

Tao is only just a baby to the world of camera whoreing. Jaejoong will teach kungfupanda the way and in a few months we will be seeing more of Tao (literally).