Shelter

will you still love me?



Jaejoong's cousin kissed him on his lips for the last time before he let go of jae. Jae thought that if only this man let him go he would run out of this disgusting place as soon as posible. The moment  the older released jae free, the younger fall on the cold and wet floor. He hade no energy left to even stand up on his own feets, the feelings Jaejoong have everytime the older one let him go is indescribable, the happiness and the feelings of freedom is all over Jaejoong. " You're not gonna run away? Umm.. it looks like you want some more?" He teased Jae before he lifted the younger one bridal styl. As soon as he touched jae, jaejoong reacted quick and started to shake. His eyes were unfocused and it was watery, his tears would fall in any minut. " ahh you wanna stay here? Do you want to burn up?" Jaejoong shaked his head countless times, he was shocked that his cousin, the same guy who hated jae and just wanted to destroy him, now is giving him a helping hand. Jaejoongs heart jumped so fast, he felt that there was hope, there is a small chance that his cousin have a little humanity left in him. Jaejoong focused his watery doe eyes at his cousin and was responded with soft black eyes. They made eye contact for a short moment before the older broke the silence " i do not let my little toy out of my hands so easily" he said and winked.. and there
goes his little ounce of hope..

.......................

This is the man that can make ​​a special effect on Uknow's boyfriend and he hates that. This man is the only man on this earth who knows and also has been a part of the secret that Jaejoong has kept to himself for 11 years. and not only that, he is the man who lift up his lover right in front of him, when it should be him who did it.

Yunho wanted so badly to go to the man in front of him and punch him right in the face and make him forget his own name. But of course Yunho is not going to do it, He is not that stupid, he knows that the other man is a good fighter and he's a year older than him. Yunho is not that spoiled, he knows how to behave and how he controls himself and his feelings. 

Jaejoong can see how a tall, well-trained, good looking and mature man is coming towards their direction and looks so determined. Jaejoong forgot that he's in his enemy's arms and admires his own boyfriend instead. 

When you see Yunho you simply can not help but stare and fall for him again and again. Uknow's face is sometimes indescribable, you can't tell what he's thinking or feeling at the moment and he always has a solution and answers to all questions and problems. Jaejoong don't know what he did in his previous life or his former life for him to deserve this wonderful man.

Yunho looked straight in the eyes of the other guy with no feelings at all. without any hesitation the other stared back and smirked with a fake smile. The feeling of victory was indescribable.

'' I can take over now Lee Min Ho shi. I thank you for your concern to help Jae out of the fire'' Yunho said straight and clear with no stuttering at all. 

'' I'm sure that Jaejoong is also very grateful, I thank you for him also'' this time, it was Yunho who smirked and he raised his eyebrows.

''I am sure he will. Take care of my dear cousin yunho, treat him well. He deserves the best" Min ho said with a warm smile written all over his face. Yunho wanted to find a single fault in this man that stood opposite him, but didn't succeed. Min ho is not only born handsome, he is also very clever and unbeatable.

Throughout this moment Jaejoong has been quiet and studied Yunho from top to toe, this man had Jaejoong going to the fantasy world where only Jaejoong and Yunho existed. The moment Lee min ho handed over jae to Uknow he witnessed how his cousin brightened and he was smiling with his whole face. it looked as if he had found something to protect himself with, something that can protect him from any danger at any time.

Jae embaced Yunhos neck and hugged him like there was no tomorrow.  Uknow's stiff and emotionless face turned into a warm and emotional smile. He closed his eyes and breathed in Jaejoong's vanilla scent, while he hugged back the younger one. It was unbelievable how such a small and cute teen could change and warm his heart with just a tiny touch.

Min ho gave a crooked smile, bowed short and went. Before he left, he glanced one last time at the younger one who didn't let go off yunho's neck. '' pff how childish ''