''You beg for it Jae''

will you still love me?

'' did you miss me... or should i say.. did you miss my touch?'' he whispered with a voice full off lust..
'' Ge..t aawayy... from me.. '' Jaejoong replied  the 25 years old man..  Jae felt the older man's strong arm around his small waist, he tried to get away from this unwanted man who destroyed his life from an early age.. The young teenager felt how his big doe eyes get wet and feels warm... before he realized his cheeks was wet,. he paniced and didn't know how to set himself free. His heart was beating so fast that it felt like it would come out in any minute.. just by the idea of screaming for help jae felt more hopeless then ever,. he knew that no one would believe him or even try to know why this man is hugging jaejoong and his white neck and leaving a hickey.


 

'' ple..ase.. don't ''sobs''.. do this.. to me ''sobs''..'' jaejoong whispered as he felt the older man's tongue on his own skin.. the older man bit jae's neck and gave him hickeys. 

'' aahhh! '' Jaejoong hated himself for allowing that desperate sound come out of his mouth., he bite his lower lip and cursed to himself..

'' Why shouldn't I ? '' he said as he flattered and the younger's neck up too his ears... he jae's ears with his tongue and moved around with his tongue.. he and jaejoongs red ear lobe and he earned a moan from the younger., the older one smirked in victory.. '' why playing innocent when you know you enjoy it? You beg for it Jae..''

''Trrrr trrr trrrr!!!'' there was a loud noise all over the place, it was the alarm that went off, and the next minute Jaejoong felt water all over his body, there was water all over the place and you could hear people outside screaming and running.. Jae saw it as a opportunity to get away from this scary room.

" mmmh..you're all wet now,. Don't you feel like it's really romantic?" The older guy said and started to touch the  teenager's lower body.. The older one tightened his hold on jae when he felt that the younger one got annoyed and wanted to run away..,

" Everybody out!! Now!! Hurry up! Run for your life!!" Come a voice outside the room, the two men froze in the position and looked shocked,... One of them was afraid to get caught and the other one was scared that people will see him in that position and look down at him,..,

" you little toy,. You are lucky today, we will continue our romance later, cousin"