''I did it again''

will you still love me?



'' Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you more than that..'' Jaejoong placed a kiss on Yunho's cheek and said. 
'' You said yourself that pleasure comes after the pain, I have felt the pain. Can you give me pleasure now?'' 
'' If that's what you want, then it is my honor'' 
Yunho caressed Jae's almond while he had his inside Jaes hole. The two men were overflowing with pleasures and love, eyes half closed, breathless, sweaty bodies hitting together which brings deep and breathless groans. 
'' I.. I will c..come'' Yunho pulled his eyebrows together and was about to take out his . 
'' Don't.. pull out.. came i..inside'' said Jae and tensioned
 so that Yun wouldn't be able to pull out. 
'' Jaejoongie.. don't tension.. it's really c..crowded'' with that Yunho released his seeds inside Jae. The surprising heat released into him led to himself too releasing his seeds all over his own stomach
 and breathed deeply. Yunho bent down and carefully away his boyfriend's seeds on his stomach. The younger one who was trying to calm down and rest was shocked by the cold and soft piece of meat that his thin stomach. 
'' What.. are you doing?'' Yunho looked up at the astonished boy and smiled, Jae had asked himself several times, *have this man killed someone with his smile before?*
'' I don't want to throw away something that belongs to my beloved'' 
'' It's disgusting, you know?'' 
'' Not if it's your'' Every time Yunho's tongue left wet spot at various points of Jaejoong's stomach, he realized more and more about how hot his body was, the wet spot would directly dry by the heat from his body
.

'' Yaah Hyung! Why have you locked the door?! I want breakfast, I'm starving!'' Yunho woke up by Changmin's unpleasant and loud voice. Jae slept soundlessly in his's arms, they hugged each other and slept well. Yun had put his shirt over Jae's body while he himself slept .
'' Beauty, wake up.. Changmin will break through the door if we don't open it soon.''
'' What time is it?'' Jae rubbed his eyes and looked up at his beloved.
'' 6am ''
'' He must have food now, before he eats us too'' Yunho got up and gathered their clothes that they earlier in the night had thrown all over the kitchen. Jae took on his clothes while Yunho had already had on his and wiped the table and floor. After Yun dried pure the table Jae sat on the nearest chair and put his head on the table and slept again.

Everyone now sat and ate like a family, until Changmin decided to eat in the living room. 
'' Why will you eat in the living room? ''  Asked Junsu. 
'' How can I eat when I only see Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung's and playful body on the table? With Yunho as the bottom?'' Yunho quickly looked up from his food. 
'' What did you just say?'' 
'' We already know, we heard how Jae Hyung rocked your world yesterday. You screamed as if you would never be able to walk again, but you look better than what I had expected.'' 
'' Changmin! What did we talk about yesterday!? Are you going to eat here with us or will you skip breakfast!'' Changmin sat on his seat and ate his food silent. It was a silent and awkward breakfast for everyone
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Do you think he is the right one? Can he can make oppa pleased?'' 
'' I don't know, but I hope he can protect him and ensures that Jae does not go through the same thing again.'' Ji Hyo nodded and looked out the balcony of the five guys house. 
'' Has he spoken of it to Yunho oppa?'' 
'' No, I don't think so. But I hope he does it soon, before it's too late.'' Said Yoochun with a sigh.

(Flashback)
'' Aww check out how he shudders, so cute. makes me want to hug him'' 
The 13 year old guy was sitting on the floor while he hugged his knees, shook and cried quietly while he was bullied by his classmates. Leader of the bullies went closer to the terrified boy to touch and hug him. 

The 12-year-old girl who was the school's queen did not want to look further when that cute guy becomes a victim of bullying. She filled a large bucket with cold water and threw it on the bullies. 
'' What the hell are you doing?!'' 
'' Ops my fault, I'm very clumsy, you know.'' 
'' Who are you playing with?!'' 
'' What? will you beat me?'' 
'' I do not hit girls'' the girl looked at how the older guys his heel and walked out of the classroom.

'' Hi, nice to meet you, my name is Song Ji Hyo. You can call me the wicked Queen like everyone else if you find it difficult to pronounce.'' The young guy smiled softly and shook hands with the so-called wicked Queen. 
'' I am.. Kim jaejoong'' 
'' Are you feeling better? you looked sick before.'' 
'' I feel better now.. thanks to you,'' Ji Hyo helped up the older and swung back his black hair. 
'' You're a guy, you shouldn't be afraid of them cowards'' 
'' I'm not afraid of them.. I do not want to be touched'' the girl lifted her eyebrows and looked surprised at Jaejoong. 
'' Everyone in our age likes to be touched and loved?'' 
'' I can't stand it'' Jaejoong looked down and ashamed of himself. 
'' Ah.. sorry, I should not have touched you before.'' Jae looked at the beautiful girl in front of him and put his hands on her shoulders. 
'' No, don't be. It's okay if it's you'' 
'' Really? just me?'' 
'' Actually all the girls, but especially you'' Ji Hyo blushed and looked down at her hands. 
'' Do you want to go out to town with me after school?'' 
'' haa?''

'' I mean.. I'll buy you lunch as a thank you.'' Tried Jae again. 
'' Ahh! Joh-a (like it). I like expensive things so suit yourself'' 
'' Don't worry, my parents are rich'' said Jae and winked.

~

'' Jae oppa, try this'' Ji Hyo Placing a red shirt in front of Jaejoong and asked him to test it. He donned it over his own shirt and said. 
'' It does not suit me'' 
'' You have not even seen it.'' Ji hyo took out a mirror from her school bag and pointed it at Jae. Jae widened his eyes and became pale, he trembled and was breathless. He grabbed the mirror and threw it on the floor. Ji Hyo looked surprised at the older and wondered what she had done wrong that got Jae to get angry and make her mirror into pieces. 
~~~~~~

(The next day at school )
'' I did it again yesterday.'' 
'' You promised me that you would try to change it'' 
'' I.. apologize, I always let you down.'' The school psychologist watched the little cute asian guy and sighed. 
'' It's not me you betray Jae, it's yourself you fail. I have tried to help you for six years now and is willing 
to help you six more years. But it's not as it should be, you start to get older and it will be much harder for you to hide your symptoms. It is better if you try to get free from your mental illnesses now that you're a kid.'' 
Jaejoongs unwavering face did not help. The female psychologist decided to make another try. 
'' My friend who is a trained psychologist will come here today to meet with you and try to help you.'' 
'' What's her name?'' Asked the curious guy. 
'' His name is Park Yoochun. He is from the same country as you.'' 
'' It.. it's a guy?''