Five family members

will you still love me?

"Yaaoo jae! I missed you so much bro!!" jae's buddy said as he hugged his younger best friend. "Chun! I missed you too! What took you so long!" Jaejoong said and hugged back the handsome and breathtaking man who happen to be his best friend. The two friends looked at each other carefully, it is only now Chun notice how much he missed this younger man. Yoochun was about to tell jae how much he missed and love him, before he could say it jae said something that ruined the whole mood and sent him back to zero position. 

"Chunna is it just me or have your forhead become bigger?" 
" Yeah!! why are you such mood breaker?!! It's because i have a big and smart brain unlike you" yoochun said and tried to protect himself.

"Hahahahaha!!!! How dumb!! Hyung you said your friend was smart!" Junsu said while laughing his of.
"Yeah! your duckbutt shut the mouth of your, He is my victim!"  the maknae said and winked at Junsu.

"Heey you guys stop this! It is your first time meeting yoochun and he is older then you guys. Show some respect!" Jae said determined and have the two younger men a warning gaze. "Nee umma.." both said at the same time and looked at their feets. 
The reason why Jaejoong is called ''umma'' is that he is the chef in the house and also the second oldest after Yunho, and now that yoochun will be their fifth family member, he is the third oldest after his best friend. 

"Yoochun-ah, This is Jung Yunho, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin" Yoochun Shook hands with the two stylish and mature men, before his eyes landed on the third and cute litle man with black, long hair. *cute and intresting, my style* 
"Yaah Chun! You can not have my Su! He is to innocent for you!'' his best friend said and broke his thoughts into pieces and not only that, jaejoong hit his HYUNG on his head.

There was no one who noticed the cute chubby teenager who blushed and looked at the attractive man in front of him.

''Get you hands away from him and get you inside the car Chunna"

-------------------------------

"So jae, tell me!" 

" what do you want to know chun" he said with a smile,.

" daah! Why you play innocent! Where is your girlfriend? Do you still have contact with the hot chick back in Sweden?"  The tre other guys around the table glared at Jaejoong.

"Jae.. have a girlfriend in Sweden?" Yunho asked seriously. 

"Well jae are pretty popular along girls. He played around alot, but there was a girl that he had on his mind for 5 years and sh.." 

"Park yoochun! Shut up and eat your damn food before i kick you out" Jae was now shouting at Chun to make him stop saying all this useless things, and infront of yunho. Jae took an quiet look at his boyfriend who had a cold and serious look on his face. Why he put on that face? Why now? Its only we 5 here and he dosen't need to hide his emotions from us, right?. 

Yunho had the debut to go to Sweden and break all the girls legs jae slept with and Also that damn "special girl". *How dare this forhead guy talk about my bf's ex's infront of my face?

Wait.. Wait.. Do this guy mean that jae is not gay? He.. Doesn't love me?*

Yunho felt something warm and soft on his right thigh., he looked down and saw that it was a hand that belonged to the one he loved deeply. He looked at the blond man next to him and saw the deadly sweet smile on his lips.

Uknow leaned to jae and whispered ''you own me a explanation and... you will be punished'' Yunho saw how the younger blushed and looked down.
*what are the limits to how cute someone can get to be? because I believe Jaejoong has broken all boundaries with his smile..*

<---------------------------------------------->

Yunho took jaejoong's wrist and pulled him close to himself, their faces were inches apart. The two men felt the other's warm breath on their own face. Yunho put his index finger below jae's chin and raised up the shorter man's face, he looked carefully at every detail and feature of jaejoong's face before he pressed his lips against jaejoong's strawberry colored lips. How much yunho had longed to feel his lips against Jae's. How much he wanted this heaven like creation as his.

Uknow kissed the younger's full lips with power. he kissed Jae's upper lips while jae kissed Yunho's lower lips. Jae grabbed Yunho's shirt and pulled the older man closer to himself. Yunho had his hands on Jae's slim waist and hugged the shorter man tight.

This was not enough for Yunho, he wanted more. With that in mind he pressed his tongue against Jaejoong's lips to tell him to open up, and let Yunho eating more of him. But Jae teased and did not open for him, Yunho felt how jaejoong smirked between their kisses.
* Boo, I will not let you have all the fun for yourself * thought Uknow before he bit Jaejoong's lips, the younger opened his mouth automatically. He opened his eyes completely which was full of tears, the pain in jae lips replaced directly with amounts of pleasure Yunho gave him with his tongue job.........