(Yoosu) '' Do you want to taste them?''

will you still love me?

'' Hyung.. where is Yunho?!''
'' I told you he said he was going to the bathroom, he will come back soon.''
'' Hyung who are you kidding? I have been waiting for him for 20 minutes now! He has diarrhea or what? He promised that he would buy me lunch!''
'' yaah! he is your hyung and your boss also, show some respect!''
'' I do not care! I will go and break the toilet door unless he opens! how can he let his cute maknae walk around with an empty stomach?!''

'' Pfftt cute maknae my '' 
'' Hey duckbutt! I am much cuter than you and your are together!'' after a prolonged squabbling finally came Yunho along with Jaejoong. 
'' Ohh hyung you're back! This food monster has been waiting for you! '' 
'' Thank you for entertained him. I'm sure jae can get him to shut up'' Yunho said and winked at Jae.

'' Omg Uknow! what the hell have you been doing in the bathroom?! Did you ate up the toilet or was it the toilet that ate you up!?'' Changmin started complaining right away the minute he saw Yunho, and he became more angry when he saw Jaejoong come walking behind Uknow. 
'' Yah! hyung what are you doing here?!'' after changmin come close to Jae, he saw something white close to Jae's mouth and got upset.

'' you!! how can you abandon me like that? I thought you were my umma! a mother does not eat anything until she fed her children!''

'' Hey, calm down. When did I betrayed you? I have not eaten anything since those I cooked for breakfast'' 

'' I am younger than you but I am not blind! tracks from milk is still around your mouth! ''

Jaejoong wiped his mouth and saw what Changmin had suspected for milk, he turned red and just wanted to dig a hole and hide in it.. both Junsu and Yunho laughed at the scene and Changmin just looked surprised at his hyungs reaction after seeing traces of milk. Jae felt stupid and laughed. * Why did I agreed to making love with Yunho in his company? if they are laughing at this, how will they react if they know that I am ually abused by my own cousin? Will Yunho just sit in the background and laughing as he is doing right now?..* Just by thinking about how they will react and how their face's expression of disgusted displayed on their faces made ​​Jae lost all confidence he had and he felt his eyes became warm and his heart was about to jump out of his chest. It felt like there was a lump in his throat that refused to leave him alone until it has made ​​him cry.

Jaejoong turned around and ran out of Yunho's office and then down to the park in front of Jung's company. As soon as he was alone began his tears fall one by one. His heavy and endless tears refused to stop. Jae hate that he is so weak and sensitive, it is not what he was 1 year ago before he came here. He wants to be strong and stand for himself and those he loves.

'' Waeyo? (what's wrong?)'' 

Jaejoong turned and saw that Yunho had been running after him. His perfect black suit were now messy and his tie had gone up to his shoulders. His hair was now in all different directions and ruined. * How can someone be that hot 24/7? *

Jae could see how stressed and worried the man before him was just by looking into his eyes. The tears that brought down by Jae's eyes felt like they were cutting into Yunho's heart.., Yunho felt guilty, but did not really knew where the fault was..

Jaejoong looked down at his hands and played with his fingers to avoid looking into Uknow's eyes..'' I.. I apologize, I did not mean to make you anxious''

jaejoong's heavy tears falling once again.. he is shaking and it feels as all the blood in his body has stopped, he becomes pale and short of breath.. Yunho goes closer to jae and hugs him tightly while he jaejoong's hair with his great and cared hands... jae lifts up his shaky arms and hug uknow's waist with his head on his chest.. Yunho's warm and comforting full embrace warms jaejoong's cold body and calms the smaller guy... Yunho kisses jae's head and hugs the younger more and deeper the while whispering words of comfort in his ear..,

''Yunnie... why did you follow me?'' Jaejoong asked while listening to Yunho's heartbeats and was embraced by his strong arms.. 

''You are the most valuable I have.. and I'll protect you with my own life, in order to do that I must follow you ..'' 

''How far will you follow me..?'' 

''As far as you go...'' 

''what happens if I let you down and leaves you? '' 

''You will not do it.., if you do that I will protect and love you from distance..''

''Why do you love me?.. There are thousands of girls who are dying to have you at their side..'' jaejoong said while he was playing with the buttons on Yunho's suit  

Yunho lifted up jaejoong's face and wiped away the tears on his lover's cheeks with his thumb while he had jaejoong's small face between his large hands.. 

'' Do you love me?..'' Jae nodded and smiled at uknow.. 

''and I love my sweet jaejoong.. and not some hot girls that belong to anyone who gives them want..''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'' Where are you?''
'' at work, Wae? (why)''
'' When do you finish?''
junsu looked at his watch, which he wore around his wrist ..
'' hmm.. exactly in 10 minutes''
'' okey good., bring down your huge duck when you're done.. I am waiting for you..''
'' heey! yo.... 
hello? yoochunna..? heeey! how dare you put on!''

junsu got upset and quickly took his stuff in order to go down and scold yoochun as he hung up and did not respond when junsu called back several times...

'' Hey your forehead.. how dare you hanging up the telephone just like that?!'' 
'' ohh.. are you already here? did you miss me so much that you couldnt wait a few minutes?'' he smiled big and showed his perfect white teeth.. his flawless smile got that poor sweet junsu to get confused and think again... 
'' Haa?.. I mean no!'' Junsu blinked with his sweet and innocent eyes and looked confused... 
'' get in the car'' Yoochun looked straight ahead to avoid checking at Junsu's cute reaction.. 
'' Give me one good reason why I should go with you..!'' 
'' You have two options to choose from.. either you come with me or you'll have to walk all the way home because Yunho and jaejoong are going to eat out tonight and Yunho can not drive you home..'' 

Without giving the matter another thought sat the younger in the car with both hands on his chest and poked out his bottom lip... Yoochun laughed and leaned forward to close the door as Junsu refused to close... he then pulled Junsu's seatbelt and fastened it to him... Junsu gulped big when Chun's face was so close to his own .. he studied every feature of his face without blinking once... Yoochun caught the younger's glance and winked and then showed his straight white teeth.. Junsu's eyes got stuck at Chun's glossy and fully lips... Chun moved his lips and then bit one side of his lips.. this made the poor sweet guy blush and his own lips.. 
'' do you want to.. taste them?'' 
Junsu blushed even more and looked quickly away and said nervously '' hmm...? Nn..o''

Chun gently took Junsu's face and turned it to the same position as before and the younger's eyes turned automatically down to the other's lips..

'' lying.. will not do anything.. good'' Yoonchun comes closer to the other with eyes fixed on Junsu's juicy lips.. 

Their lips touched at last, Chun and kissed Junsu's lower lips gently while Junsu did the same with Chunns upper lips.. Junsu had butterflies all over his stomach and his desire to get more of the kiss increased.. he put his hands around Chun's neck while the other had his hands around Junsu's waist.. Yoochun's uncomfortable position did not affect him at all.., all he thought about was getting more of the other's tasteful lips.. 

Chun poked at Junsu's lips with his playful tongue.. he wanted the other to open his mouth and allow him enter and taste more of him.. thanks to Changmin's lessons Junsu knew what Yoochun wanted and he opened his mouth right away.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think! comment and subscribe :D! have a nice day (^ - ^)!
 OBS: in next chapter I will have Yoosu have ual ! hope you look forward to it