''stick to the bet''

will you still love me?

'' There is nothing you have not already seen'' 
'' Still! go and take on something, how can you even get into the kitchen like this!'' 
'' I have no energy left, the water was so hot and there was so much steam in there'' 
Jaejoong quickly went to the bathroom and took a bathrobe and a towel. Once he was in the kitchen, he threw the towel and
bathrobe at Min Ho's face. 
'' Aw thanks princess, but I just needed the bathrobe'' Min Ho stood up and took off the towel around his waist without any worries at all. Jaejoong sighed and cursed as he went back to the stove. 
'' Use the dry towel to dry your hair, you want to get sick or something?'' 
'' My princess care about me after all. I will not get sick, I have to have energy to serve you sweetie'' Min Ho had a goofy smile on his face while he wiped his wet hair and watched Jae's back. 
'' will you take a shower? ''
'' I'll shower when I get home''  
'' take a shower now, you are going to smell bad'' 
'' Good, then I do not have to have a possessed man on me'' 
'' Jaejoong ah... there's someone I want you to meet'' 
Jaejoong turned around and watched surprised at his cousin, the change in Min Ho's tone proved that there was something serious going on. 
'' nugu (who)'' Jaejoong leaned against the counter and waited for Min Ho to answer. 
'' My fiancee'' Min Ho watched carefully at Jae to be able see the younger's reaction. 
'' N..nugu?'' Jaejoong was sure he had heard wrong. His father had not spoken about Min Ho would marry. * Is he interested in women? how can he keep doing that to me? now that he has girl too? or easier said fiancee? * there was lot of why, how, where, when questions Jae wanted to ask Min Ho, but he had nothing told. 
'' Appa introduced us to each other... She is the daughter of a huge company's owner, abeoji (dad) want our companies to collaborate with each other. The easiest way is to create a relationship between me and their daughter.''
Min Ho made ​​sure that he constantly had eye contact with the younger. The atmosphere in the room felt as if they were a couple who were forced to break up to be able do what the older said. Jaejoong entered everything Min Ho said and was trying to think of something to say. The silence was held until Jaejoong finally found those he wants to say. 
'' Congratulations, I hope you live happily together in a deserted island far away from here, I did not ask you to explain, It is enough that I know I do not need to have anything to do with you any more.''

Min Ho hated to be congratulated for something he himself is forced to do. He did not want to take this conversation further, he decided to not arguing back, if he made the mistake they would sit around and arguing all night. 
'' I do not want to be congratulated by you... Have dinner with us tomorrow at 'Dinning kings''' 
'' No'' Jaejoong replied determined and uninterested. Min Ho came closer and held both Jaejoong's shoulders to be able to make eye contact. 
'' Jaejoong ah, it means a lot to me.. please'' 
'' If I come tomorrow, you also have to promise me something'' Min Ho nodded immediately. 
'' Promise that you will love her.... and that you will no longer touch me without my permission'' Jaejoong looked at the older and hoped that the older would go along with it. 
'' Never, a week is fine'' 
'' Two months'' 
'' Two weeks'' 
'' A month and it is out of the thing!'' 
'' Tomorrow begins the bet, which means that I have you to myself tonight, May-jyo? (right?)''

Min Ho hugged Jae and began to touch him. Jaejoong brought his cousin's hand without worries and began to play with his fingers slightly. The cheerful and gentle face that glowed against Min Ho caused him to lose control and just stare at the younger's capturing eyes. Jaejoong gently brought his face closer as he pulled the elder's hand where Jae wanted it to be. When their lips were inches apart Min Ho opened his mouth to be able get some air. All the hair on his body went up, the warmth of his body had degree as never before. He carefully opened his heavy eyes that were full of tears.
'' Aa.. AAAAAHHHH!! '' shouted Min Ho loudly and pulled quickly backwards. He put all his four fingers into his mouth and looked angrily at Jae.

'' One month it is, stick to the bet.'' Jaejoong gave the other a smile full of victory. 
'' You could just say it before! You did not have to burn all my four fingers for it!'' 
'' You are too dumb to listen to others. came and I'll wash it for you with cold water before it swells and becomes disgusting.'' Min Ho looked a little iffy on him before he took out his fingers from his mouth, and stretched out his hand to Jae.
Jaejoong poured cold water at Min Ho's hand and then put some medicine and put a thin bandage around it. 
'' Finished. Do not play in the kitchen next time'' 
'' You're mean'' 
'' You infected Me''
'' I've never burned you like this'' Jaejoong wanted so much to punch him in the face and say * You burned up my heart since long back * but he does not want to appear weak and changed the subject instead. 
'' I have to go home early tomorrow'' 
'' You can not be without him for one night even?'' 
'' It does not concern you, I have to shower and change clothes too before I meet with your WIFE'' 
-------------------


'' Hyung, are you all right?''
'' Who do you think Jaejoong spends the night with?'' Yunho replied without looking at Junsu.
'' Nado molla (I dont know either). But I'm sure he's fine. It is our Jaejoong Umma after all.''
'' I also want to believe it. But I can not stop worrying, I should not let him go alone''
'' You said yourself that he called and said that he would be with a mate''
'' Heechul is on honeymoon with Sungmin, Kim Hyun Joong has performed in Japan, Jin Lee Han visiting his parents and Lee ..''
'' Hyung do not tell me you have called everyone and asked if Jaejoong is with them?'' Yunho looked out from the balcony and avoided answering the younger's issue.
'' Appa, you have to trust Jaejoong hyung''
'' I trust him, but he did not sound normal when he called.''
'' You can ask him tomorrow, go to bed now. Umma would not like to see you standing here when the wind blows like this''

-----------------------------

Min Ho poked away the bangs that covered Jaejoong's forehead and then leaned forward and kissed him softly on the forehead. 
'' You've grown up so much... I still remember when you were born like it was yesterday... You're always my little baby'' He poked all over Jaejoong's face shape with his index finger and his second hand was placed under Jaejoong's head. He loved how Jae hugged his waist and placed his head on Min Ho's chest. Soundless Jaejoong slept so deeply and beautifully he just wants to protect this little princess forever. 
'' Sweet dreams princess''
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was neither Yunjae or Yoosu,. but I hope you still like it ^ ^