Meet My Future Wife

will you still love me?



'' When he comes I want you to behave yourself and showing respect'' 
'' Who are you to tell me what to do and not do?'' 
'' Your fiance'' 
'' For Real? I thought you were my ajeossi (uncle)'' 
'' Do not be childish and behave your age'' 
'' what happens if I do not?'' 

Jaejoong came in to the restaurant and was shown to the VIP room where he would have dinner with Min Ho and his future wife. As soon Min Ho spotted Jaejoong, he stopped arguing and a smile was drawn on his face. He stood up to greet Jae, he looked down at his fiancée for her to stand up and welcome the guest. She continued to sit and rolled her eyes. Min Ho sighed and asked Jaejoong to sit down. 
'' Ji Hyo, this is Jaejoong...'' Min Ho could not introduce complete since he was so shocked by both Jaejoong and Ji Hyo's reaction. Jae Brightened up and a big smile played on his face. Ji Hyo stood up and jumped of joy. 
'' Ajeossi, let me marry Jaejoong oppa instead!'' Min Ho raised his eyebrows with widening eyes, he has been engaged to her for 3 months now and she has not even stopped calling him ajeossi and now she calls Jae for oppa after their first meeting.
'' You have not changed at all'' Jaejoong said and opened his arms for the other to embrace him. Ji Hyo ran into his arms and hugged him tightly as she kissed him all over his face, except his lips. Min Ho had never expected that his future wife and princess would betray him and start kissing right in front of his face. 
'' Heey! what the are you doing? go away from him and sit like a human!'' This was probably the first time Jaejoong and Ji hyo had heard Min Ho scream that loud. *He must really love her* thought Jae and asked Ji Hyo to sit on her place.

'' How do you know each other?'' Min Ho asked after a long silence after he screamed at Ji Hyo. Before Jaejoong could answer replied Ji Jyo and made ​​things worse.
'' Jaejoong oppa is my boyfriend.''
'' How the hell can he be your boyfriend when I'm your fiancé!''
'' Ji Hyo, it's called EX boyfriend.''
'' same thing''
'' So it's Min Ho who is the old e ajeossi you were forced to get engaged with?'' Jaejoong smirked and glanced at his confused cousin beside him.
'' Yes, just by shaking hands with him, he has already imagined you in bed with him!'' Both Jaejoong and Ji Hyo laughed loudly, Min Ho was the only one who did not find the joke funny at all. It was the first time that Jaejoong was thankful that he listened to Min Ho and done as he said. Min Ho was the true opposite, it felt like he was extra and destroyed Jae and Ji Hyo's romantic date. *How can a sassy and an angel like be a couple? or even work together?*


Jaejoong and Ji Hyo walked in front of Min Ho while they held hands. 
'' Ji Hyo get in the car, I drive you home'' 
'' It's not necessary, I'm going home to Jaejoong oppa, thanks anyway ajeossi'' 
'' Is it okay pr.. Jae?''
''of course'' 
'' Then I will call Mr.Song and say that you will not come back tonight... Bye and take care of yourselves'' Before he could get in the car and drive on Ji Hyo grabbed his arm and began to look for something in her handbag.
'' I was looking for ages and found this to suit your style. I know I should have said this yesterday but Happy Birthday'' Min Ho saw how shocked Jaejoong was and he could see that he felt guilty. 
'' B..birthday?'' 
'' Yeah, it was Min Ho's birthday yesterday, didn't you know that?'' 
'' Congratulations, no.. i didn't'' 
'' Thanks to you both, I'll leave now.'' 

-------------------------
'' Yunho, Sui, Changmin ah, forehead, I'm home!'' 
'' Heey Jae! I have a name, you know!'' Yelled Yoochun from the bedroom he shared with Junsu. 
'' Chun come and check who I have with me!'' Shouted Jaejoong back and winked at Ji Hyo and earned a giggle from her. 
The guys ran to the front door and wanted to know who their 
surprising guest was. Chun was the only one who knew who the guest was, the others stood and watched how Yoochun picked her up and spinned with her while they hugged. Every now and then they would post a kiss on each others cheeks which caused the others in the background to believe that it was Yoochun's girlfriend from Sweden. 
'' Ji Hyo! You must meet my sweet boyfriend! He is so adorable, you'll love him. Junsu ah meet my best friend Ji Hyo.'' Junsu was relieved
 that she was not Chun's girlfriend, he smiled softly and held out his hand to greet her. But the other seems to have a different way to greet, she hugged Junsu hard and started to play with his cheeks and keeps telling him about how cute he is. Yoochun thought she was too much and wanted to save the hard blushed boy and began introduce Changmin instead. 
'' Changmin ah, this is Ji Hyo your new rival 
and this is daddy Yunho, do not try to get his attention, he has boyfriend''
'' Damn it! how could all the hot guys be Gay? '' Said Ji Hyo and sighed deeply. 
'' Young lady, I'm not gay, I just love him'' Ji Hyo looked dreamily at Yunho. 
'' Omona he is my type! '' 
'' Yeah, we can see it, go and sit in the living room before you get thrown out'' Yoochun saw Jaejoong's serious facial expression and did not want Ji Hyo to get thrown out at this time. 

----

Yunho came into the kitchen and saw that Jae opened several cabinets and was looking for something.
'' Looking for something?'' Jaejoong looked behind and saw Yunho who leaned against the door edge and watched him.
'' Ah Yunni, I'm looking for something to give our guest, but it seems like we do not have anything at all, thanks to Changmin'' Yunho smiled at Jae and went out to the balcony.
'' Is it good enough? I had to hide it in the balcony for Changmin not to eat it.'' Jaejoong looked at the watermelon in Yunho's hand and smiled big.
'' Perfect! When did you get that?''
'' After work''
'' Aah right, where were you in the morning when I got home? '' 
'' I had to go earlier than usual.'' Jaejoong nodded and began to cut up the watermelon. Yunho walked over to Jae and hugged him behind, Jaejoong turned around and put his arms around his boyfriend's neck. He stood on tiptoe and placed a gentle kiss on the other's bow shaped lips. 
'' She says that you are her boyfriend and Yoochun says that she is the 'special one' he was talking about the first day he got here. How do you explain this?'' 
'' She was my girlfriend and current best friend, and she is special because she is Ji Hyo. Do you take this as a good explanation?'' 
'' Well, I may think about it'' 
'' Is my Yunni bear jealous?'' 
'' You know I do not like to share, of those that are mine. And especially not my little angel'' Yunho bent down and placed a kiss on Jaejoong's nose then his forehead and finally his tasteful lips. 

The sweet and wet kiss made Jaejoong to take a taste of heaven again. Yunho leaned forward och press the younger more in too himself in oder to taste more of him. His patient did not went as fare he wanted it to, he lifted up Jaejoong's T-shirt and his hand meet with a soft and smooth skin, that belonged to the one he was ready to sacrifice all he was and had for. The surprisingly hand under his T-shirt made Jaejoong too press himself more in too Yunho if that was possible, he feelt his amazing muscles that was made too get shown and touched.