Hyung's only princess

will you still love me?

(Message between Lee Min Ho and Jaejoong)

From: Don't answer 
Meet me outside my company in 1 hour 

From: Princess 
No. 

From:  Don't answer 
send me Jung's number 

From: Princess 
be there in one hour

<--------------------------------------------->

'' You come at last''
'' do not try to threaten me with Yunho again'' Jaejoong said with an emotionless face.
'' Your Order Princess''
'' Where are you taking me? they are waiting for me at home, I have to go home soon''
'' call and tell them you do not come home tonight''
'' Are you out of your mind? Drop me off here, I'm not going anywhere with you'' One minute with Min ho felt like a year and now he wants to spend the night with him. Jae was sure that this bastard wanted to try his patience. Jaejoong thought of everything negative that could happen to him if he spends the night with his cousin. * either he fry me alive or throw me out on the street with no clothes or.. *. Meanwhile Jae was inside his own thoughts took Min ho quickly his phone and looked for Yunho's number while he was driving. 

'' -Yunni bear-, how childish'' Min Ho laughed imitation and loud '' I guess he replies quicker if I call with your phone'' He put on speaker and after a few signals Yunho answered. 
'' Bojae.. where are you? Changmin is about to eat the walls'' 
Jaejoong did not believe that Min Ho phoned for real until he heard the voice he longed for. Jae felt as if he would suffocate in any minute. He could not do anything more than to attack Min Ho and take back his phone. 

''I.. I am not coming home tonight'' Jaejoong said quickly and prayed that Min Ho would not be heard. If Yunho would get to know that Jae will spend the night with his enemy, he will not sit still and just nod. Jae knew that Yunho would make upside down the whole Korea in order to find him.
Yunho was silent for a moment before he answered.
'' Where will you spend the night?''
'' With an old friend''

'' Mmm okay.. take care of yourself.. and have fun''
Jaejoong hated himself because he lied to the one he loved so damn much. He wiped away the sweat that formed in his hands and bit his lips to keep the tears from falling.
''Thank you Yunnie...
 I have to go now'' Jae felt inauthentic and it was as if he was unfaithful to Yunho. 
''I also have to hang up.'' 
''Bye Yunnie'' 
''Jaejoongie?'' 
''Yes?'' 
''I love you'' 
''and I love you''

When Jaejoong ended the conversation on the phone, his tears ran like a river without end. How much he wants to wake up and realize that everything was just a nightmare, with heavy breathing and his tears that have no intention of stopping Jaejoong pinches himself extremely hard on his arm to wake up in his comfortable bed in Sweden. But those would only be a dream that would never come observed.

'' Do you remember this place for exact 11 years ago?'' Jaejoong looked up and saw the place he has tried to forget for so long. The scenes played out again in Jaejoong's brain, the more he remembered the more he shook and hated himself more.

(flashback)
'' Jaejoong ah,. Run faster.. they will find us if you run such slow''
'' Hyung I can not run faster, you have long legs and that's why you run faster, I will also grow up to be as tall as you hyung''
'' aww how cute my little princess is, grow up and become a good man, okay?''

'' geuleol geyo (I will)! I'll be a good man such as hyung!'' Little Jaejoong looked up with his cute and large doe eyes and smiled big. 14 year old Min Ho carefully pinched the younger's cheeks and lifted him up to be able to run faster

'' Hyung, why are we hiding in the girls bathroom?'' Mrs. Kim has former told Jae that he only may enter the boy's bathroom, because he is a guy.
'' No one will look for us in here'' Min Ho smiled and winked. Jaejoong laughed wholeheartedly while he jumped and clapped. overjoyed that his older cousin found him a good hiding place to hide in. 

Min Ho placed Jaejoong on his lap and began to patting his hair and slowly down to the younger's white uncovered thighs, Jae had his head on his cousin's chest and sang 'gom se mali' (The Three Bears). He laughed when the elder his thighs, he thought Min Ho tickled him and wanted to play with him. 

Min Ho's hand went up to Jae's little manhood and started it. 
'' Hyung, why do you do that?'' Jaejoong looked up at the older and blinked with his beautiful black eyes. 
'' Do you want to be Hyung's little princess forever?'' Jaejoong lighted up and nodded regularly. But then the huge smile on the younger's lips turned into a sad face. 
'' Why is my princess sad?'' 
'' Umma said that only girls can be princesses..'' 
'' You can become Hyung's only princess, a princess is beautiful and loved. You are the cutest and loved by me.''

'' Joh-a (like it)! I want to be your princess for good!'' 
'' You have to do what hyung says.. okay?'' Jaejoong nodded and waited for his cousin to make him into a princess, just like the old ajumma did to Cinderella. 

(end of flashback)

'' You were so cute'' Min Ho said with a soft smile. 
'' I wish I was hit by a car before that day'' Jaejoong was looking straight ahead through
 the car window. 
'' Do you hate me so much? '' 

'' You were my first love. I trusted you and looked up to you. You were the one I wanted to be, the person I wanted to spend all my days with, the one I thought would protect me from all evil. But I did not know that he himself would be the first to tear and hurt me..'' Jaejoong refused to drop any tear anymore. All he did was to turn off his feelings and pretend as if he was talking about someone else. 
'' I wanted you to be mine before you would travel'' 
'' by me?'' 
'' you liked it'' 
'' How do you know?'' 
'' You moaned and hugged me as if we were the only ones in the world'' 
'' I was looking for protection and the warmth that I only found with my parents.. and with you'' The elder turned his head toward the younger and flattered. 
'' You admit it now'' 

'' You know yourself better than anyone else how I felt'' Min Ho avoided to answer the younger, he started the car instead and drove on.

-----

'' What are you doing?'' 
'' What does it looks like?.. I am cooking'' Jaejoong did not give the other a glance, but went on to fry the meat. Min Ho sat down at the dining table and studied the younger from top to toe. 
'' Nice '' 
Jaejoong turned quickly with his against the stove and face towards Min Ho. He was going to scold the other as soon as he turned around but once he was face to face with the older he forgot everything. He dropped the spoon and covered his eyes with both his hands.
'' Aah pu.. put something on ! '' Min Ho laughed and stood up.

'' I have something on.. check it out yourself'' Jaejoong parted his fingers and watched carefully. Min Ho had only a towel around his waist that covered his lower part, one could clearly see the V under his stomach and his visible abs. Every now and then droped water from his undried black hair and falls down on his shoulders and then down towards his stomach. Jaejoong gulped heavily and covered his eyes again and refused to look....