I Love You

will you still love me?

Maja (the psychologist) looked down at her hand watch and looked up at the nervous guy opposite her.
'' Jae dear, it's nothing to be afraid of. Yoochun has previously worked with young people as you and are educated. I have told him how things are and he knows how to behave with you. There is something positive that Yoochun is a guy, you can practice on him. He's an open person and really fun to hang out with, I think you will be good friends.'' Jaejoong opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a tapping at the door.
'' It must be him.. came in.''

Yoochun came into the room and was welcomed by Maja. He checked around and found Jaejoong on one of the chairs near the catheter. Chun smiled big and walked with a firm step to the younger. The closer he got, the faster beat Jae's heart. The 13 year old guy was shaking and had his hands over his s to protect himself. Yoochun noticed his reaction and therefore stood at distance and smiled warmly at Jae.
'' Hello Kim Jaejoong, I'm Park Yoochun. I hope we can get along even though I now and then is much more childish than a 10 year old guy.'' Jae looked up and met Chun's warm eyes, Jaejoong smiled embarrassingly and stood up to bow from a distance.
'' I... I'm Jaejoong.. you can call me Jae'' That Jae dared talk and even gave Chun a half smile was enough for the warm hearted Yoochun. 
'' If it is so, you can call me forehead'' Chun smiled wide and raised his hair to display his forehead. Jae laughed hard and watched the elder's forehead. Maja who stood in the background and watched the two foreign guys smiled softly and was proud of both Jae and Yoochun. Yoochun was perhaps the right choice after all. 


Jaejoong talked comfortably and felt no pressure at all thanks to Yoochun's understanding. Yoochun stole every now and then a look at the pretty teenager in front of him. * After 3 years I finally got the right to be by you and help you. * He smiled like an idiot and watched Maja instead, in order not to make Jae uncomfortable. 

Yoochun had been next door to Jaejoong's family for 3 years and fall for Jae at first sight. But never dared to talk to him, especially when he had heard that the younger guy hated men. He tried to get Jae to notice him and get to know him, but the younger always walked with his head down and never looked at his surroundings. He promised himself to study to become a psychologist and do everything to get Jae to get better. Thanks to his parents good contacts, he was able to study at the best university and also to persuade Maja to give Yoochun the mission to help Jae.

(End of flashback)

  '' What are you talking about?'' Asked curious Junsu who has long been eyeing on Yoochun and Ji Hyo from distance. Ji Hyo hugged Yoochun's waist from the side and smiled big at the curious guy. 
'' Nothing special, we are just planning our wedding and where to go on our honeymoon'' Junsu looked shocked at the couple in front of him and then took eye contact with his boyfriend. 
'' Hone.. honeymoon? Wedding?'' 
'' Yes, me and Yoochun oppa are getting married. We thought you might be ring bearer, since you are so kind and sweet.'' 

'' No thanks, I stay at home'' Junsu turned around quickly so the other two wouldn't see his tears fall. He went into his room and shut the door directly behind. He slid down to the floor with his back against the door and began to cry loudly. 
'' Sweetie open door'' 
'' Go.. go and call her sweetie, do not call me like that more!'' 
'' I just wanted to make sure you were okay, your high tone is a sign that you are doing fairly well. I'll leave you in peace.'' It was the last thing Junsu heard before he heard footsteps disappeared in the meantime. That Yoochun just left him when he knew that he was crying was worse than to hear that he was getting married to someone else. Junsu cried even more and kicked in the air. 

'' How can you put that valuable duck on the cold floor?'' Junsu quickly looked up and discovered that Yoochun hung over the open windows square and looked at him. 
'' Don't care about my ! It's mine and I can do what I want with it!'' Junsu jumped and landed on his several times and hit his own to prove that he was the one that owned his own . Yoochun jumped into Junsu's room and walked over to the younger and placed his hands on Junsu's to prevent it from hitting the wall and get hurt. Junsu continued to beat his which was covered with Yoochun's hands against the wall. Yoochun stood fast behind Junsu so the younger would hit against him instead of the hard wall. He put his arms around the smaller and hugged him tightly. 
'' I'll stand behind you like this for the rest of my life. I'll protect you and make sure that you are mine. I'll take all the pain and hardness instead of you. I'll do everything to make you happy in order to have the right to have you and the right to be loved by you.'' Yoochun placed a light kiss on Junsu's neck and squeezed harder. 
'' Kim Junsu.. I love you. You are and will be the owner of my heart as long as I breathe..'' Junsu was shocked by these sentences that came out of the mouth of the one he loved from the bottom of his innocent heart. It was the first time Yoochun said that he loves him. Junsu did not know how he should react. He wanted to say the same for the older but he was sure that the older already knew how he felt thanks to his crazy heart that refused to calm down, Junsu was sure Yoochun already heard and felt how Junsu's heart was beating hard for him and the warm feeling he gets from the older one.

Junsu's powerful red cheeks burned with the heat and the tears in his eyes had dried out. The comfortable warmth which the other gave him from the back was the warmest and most comfortable he had felt in a long time. He wanted to turn around and kiss the other deeply but his shaky body refused to perform the movement he wanted it to do. 
'' It's okay if you do not want to talk to me right now, but listen to me at least. I know I have not previously shared with you my feelings and thoughts. That you liked me in such a short time with your pure heart made ​​me ask myself if I was the right one for you. When I looked you in the eye and saw how innocent and clean you were, made me see myself as a huge mistake and did not want to destroy you, but I can no longer control and hide my feelings anymore. I do not want to lose you like I lost Jae without even trying to get him, but contented myself with seeing him smiling from a distance.
'' Chun sighed deeply and breathed in Junsu's fresh scent. Junsu who has been silent a long time turned around and looked deeply into the eyes of the older. How much he wanted to ask what he meant that he lost Jaejoong hyung and what he and Ji Hyo's real relationship was. but now it was their time and Junsu refused to talk about other now that Yoochun finally told him that he loves Junsu as much as Junsu himself loved Yoochun. He stood on tiptoe and kissed gently the other's heart-shaped lips then he smiled at his lover and hugged him softly. 

'' I forgive you if you buy me a lollipop'' Junsu smiled and got the other's heart beating a hard thump. 
'' I have one right now, do you want it? '' Junsu shone and nodded with a wide smile. Yoochun flattered and took Junsu's chubby hand and placed it on his own rock like ... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMO! I CAN'T WAIT!! IT IS JYJ'S COMEBACK TOMORROW!!

I apologize that I have not uploaded in a long time.. I will try to upload more often and I hope I will not fail your hopes. Comment and let me know what you think of the story so far.. and subscribe it if you have not yet (^o^)

Thank you for reading my story * bow *