Chapter 7

Sasaeng Aniya!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been over three weeks and I haven’t seen Chanyeol once in this unit. I bet he doesn’t really care whatever I do here or he’s just afraid someone will find out. It’s not like I miss him. I’m just worried how he can do this. It must be my OCD kicking in. I can’t even lend 10,000 won without freaking out.

 

                Everything’s somehow going well. Mom’s situation is not getting worrisome and the expenses have been paid, thanks to my deal with Naeun about the per hour pay. The companies already paid me and I got to sell some of my own merchandise over the internet. I’ve also joined the group singing at night four times now and I find it really enjoying and nice for a change. Even if Chanyeol said I shouldn’t pay him for the month, I still did though it’s only for the amount that he wanted. I promised to myself that I’m not going with whatever stupidity he set for a price because I know that that’s not being fair. It’s not like this is charity and it’s not like Eun Gi and I are orphans. I can manage it well seeing that he doesn’t really ask for a deadline. As long as I pay, everything will continuously stay well.

 

                I’m a person who gets really stubborn when I’m told to do something against what I want. However, that, somehow, is just sort of a façade because I always end up rethinking the words that have been uttered to me. So, though I argued with Chanyeol before about my job, I actually tried not to follow artists like a stalker. I was just trying it out since I still have supplies to sell. To be honest, the change was nice. I can sleep early and I have more free time for myself. I get to spend most of my daylight at the café and get home even before Eun Gi does. Still, I can’t be too complacent. The reason why I can rest now is because someone has been too kind to lend me a place to live without paying much, but I know, there’ll come a time that I’ll be in a pinch again and I will have to resort to whatever means to get money. That, of course, includes, taking pictures once again. I’d rather do that than work in a club, anyway. I don’t want to stoop too low like people who resort to becoming criminals.

 

                Though I’m getting used to this new life, I would have to get out of it already. Dream Concert’s coming up, and I don’t want to waste the opportunity. Lots of goods will sell and lots of companies will ask for photographs. If I hit this one, I’d probably be able to relax for a month or two. I could even send money to the province even if my father’s still not asking. This is one big treasure to me so I have to go. Haneul Company has already asked me about it and they are willing to provide my entrance ticket. Of course, I quickly replied “yes”. YES, YES, YES!

 

                Eun Gi already knew about it and I bet she’s cursing me in her head. Anyway, it’s not like I can just go and ask the company for another VIP ticket. And I wouldn’t allow Eun Gi there. There’s just too many people and usually, fan wars happen in that kind of situation, so NO. I’d just have to get a lot of pictures of Park Chanyeol so I can give it to her. I just hope Chanyeol will not notice me ‘coz I’ll probably see my neck hanging on a tree if so. Or worse, he might think I really like him and that will be the end of my dignified life.

 

                Anyway, more than 10,000 people attend that concert so that’ll mean about 1/10,000 chance that he’ll see me and that’s a very slim chance, right?

 

                It’s going to be impossible for him, and I’ll be damn right safe.

 

……………………………………………………………………………

 

                Lighsticks. That’s what I like most in attending events like this. Lightsticks, they make your surroundings look like galaxy, a human-created haven.

 

                I actually entered the place late because I waited at the back for the idols to arrive. When Exo came out, they were surrounded by a lot of guards and staff that they only kept their gazes at the ground. It was a plus point for me for I was able to take their pictures well without any unwanted stares. YG artists were the last ones to arrive. CL looks so good. I want to rap like her but that’s impossible for me. Haha. Dara, as always looks like a goddess. I know Chanyeol fanboys over her. I don’t blame him. I fangirl OVER HER. Kekekeke. I also fangirl on SNSD because they look like angels that fell from heaven. I guess that’s why they have so many haters in Korea. You just can’t look like them on a daily basis. Even I kneeled down to that fact.

 

                Anyway, after all the artists came in that was on the line up, I hurried inside the dome. I need not worry because my ticket has a reserved seat. It was very close to the main stage. Companies really do have connections. It’s awesome. I’m also close to some other artists in the Korean Industry who were watching like Lee Seunggi and Kim Soohyun. What hotties. I feel so lucky these days. I took quick pictures of them before they can even turn a blind eye on me.

 

                Soon, the concert started and there were shouts and giggles resonating from everywhere. I had to fight the urge to plug in my earphones. The whole show ran for three hours, I think. The idols were at their best costumes, performing remixes of their songs. There were some rookie groups also, performing at the first part, and I don’t really bother about them too much because they won’t give me the highest possible amount of money. And to be honest, I don’t like some of their music. Girl groups, particularly these days, always do the cute/y concept. I’m really glad SNSD and 2ne1 beg to differ. Gd knows we don’t need any more live in this world.

 

                For the whole event, I was standing up to get the most beautiful angle. I was satisfied with what I got. I even changed memory cards because I got the first one already full. This merchandise is going to be a blast and fans just can’t ignore this. I’m definitely going to make a photobook for all its worth.

 

                When the show ended, I was one of the first who scuttled out. The reason is so I can head at the back again and wait for artists to come out. However, when I reached the place, I noticed that some fans are already taking off. Weirded out, I approached one and asked what happened. She said that the guards told them that they would be waiting for nothing because the stars already went home as soon as their respective performances ended. I raised an eyebrow at the information, but did nothing to stop them from going. Soon, the place was almost deserted. True to their words, no one famous is really coming out. Just some staff here and there. Some of them where whispering to each other, which I found weird.  With this, I tried to be discreet and followed them. They went around, going for a ten-minute walk. I tried my best to stay 3 meters away from them, hidden in the dark. The place was clear and no one was going after me which is a really big relief. After some time, they retraced their steps which caused me to hurriedly back away to a corner. They looked around and when they finally believed there was no one to see, one of the staff took out his phone and dialed a number. Within 3 minutes, a white van stopped in front of them. The other staff then headed to the wall which was covered by a big poster of the dream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter