Chapter 14

Sasaeng Aniya!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So?” Chanyeol started, chopsticks looming close to his mouth. “How did it go?”

 

I zombie-dragged myself to his side, sat down indignantly and just banged my forehead on his right shoulder. Everybody was already on festive mood. Even Chen, who just came out of the room after me, was already engaging in wild talks with Baekhyun and Tao. He also the TV to finally watch that show he was talking about, and guess what it is… Yep. It’s FAMILY GUY.

 

“HE JUST DOESN’T SEEM TO GET IT,” I groaned. “How did you get a member so dumb?”

“I’m sure you don’t want him to hear that,” Chanyeol said, laughing a bit. “What did you tell him anyway?”

“Please, I won’t survive another round,” I mumbled. “I told him everything, and when I say everything, EVERYTHING. I don’t even know if he listened or if I just wasted my saliva. He still calls me a sasaeng and even blackmailed me into delivering coffee from the café to him for AT LEAST 10 TIMES, ALL FREE OF CHARGE. And the worst thing? HE EVEN TOOK MY NUMBER SO HE CAN CALL ME TO DO THAT WHENEVER HE WANTS. I AM SO DONE WITH LIFE.”

“Here,” Chanyeol said, giving me a piece of beef. I was already really hungry by then, so I just let him feed me as if we share the same chopsticks every day. Chanyeol didn’t seem to mind at all. “Chen-hyung’s just like that, but he won’t rat you out. Trust me.”

“Trust you?!” I said in disbelief, taking another one of his offers. “You fed me to the camel!”

“And didn’t that do you well? Now your future is tied with us.”

“Excuse me, how is that something I will enjoy?”

“Well, it’s not every day a person gets to be surrounded by hot guys,” Chanyeol said as if it couldn’t have been more obvious. “Look, Park Chanyeol is even feeding you, and you know what that is? Every fan’s dream come true! I’d say you’re even abusing the privilege, you’re initiating skinship.”

I finally brought my head up and looked at him straight in the eye. “You do realize that the only reason I’m not refusing you is because that is hanwoo (Korean beef)? I won’t be able to eat something like that using my own money. Plus, the “every fan’s dream come true” DOWNRIGHT FAILS when the person you’re feeding is not even your fan to start with.”

“What are you saying?” Chanyeol started, a hint of humor sparkling in his eyes. “You’re a er for me since age 6, remember?”

“HA HA HA, very funny,” I retorted, enunciating every syllable as if I’m mentally retarded. I then muttered under my breath, “Conceited jerk” before taking a glass of water and drinking it.

“Yeah,” Chanyeol said, munching on a fried squid this time. “I’m so full of myself that’s why you took a picture of me back at the church.”

 

That’s when I spat water on Xiumin’s face.

 

“OH MY GOD! I AM SOOOOO SOOOO SOORRY!” I shouted, immediately standing up and taking my handkerchief out of my pocket. I knew I was beet red, both from the shock and the embarrassment. It didn’t help knowing that Xiumin is famous for being so clean and germ-conscious.

 

                I immediately tried to wipe dry his face with my hands completely shaking. Meanwhile, Chanyeol was laughing like an elephant in front of us.

 

                Xiumin stopped my hand and said, “It’s okay, Chemi. I think it’s better if I just wash my face on the sink.”

                “YOU’RE TOTALLY MAD AT ME. I’M SO SORRY. I REALLY AM. I’LL DO WHAT I CAN SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME!” I cried. That’s when Xiumin stood up and messed my hair. He then gave me a warm smile and said, “That’ll make up for it, and I’m not mad. Please don’t worry too much. The others do much horrible things. I’m used to it.”

               

                So basically what Xiumin is saying is that what I did to him is evil, but he experienced much more evil things. He hates me internally, I am doomed beyond saving.

 

“I’M REALLY REALLY SORRY,” I cried one last time before he disappeared to the washroom.

 

                “Well, that’s really something you don’t get to do every day,” Chanyeol said in between laughs.

 

                I looked at him like I can’t believe him. That’s it. I am so done with his smart mouth.

 

                Chanyeol must have seen the look on my face, because he immediately stopped and stood up. I stood up after him.

 

                “Uh-oh, what are you planning to do?” he said, wide-eyed.

                “Why don’t you see for yourself!” I said and right when I got around the table, I jumped on him and pulled his cheeks so hard, he had no choice but to step back and fall on the couch. I continued doing what I was doing even if he was practically trying to get me off.

 

                “Ya! YAAAAAA!!” he shouted but I just continued my assault on his beautiful face.

                “YOU DESERVE THIS MUCH!” I shouted just as he started messing my hair, and I his, until we probably looked like two mental people on the set of hunger games.

 

                “Guess they’re really childhood friends,” I heard Kris say.

                “More like they’re dating,” Sehun responded, “and doing right in front of our eyes.”

                Not a beat later, I heard Xiumin’s voice, “What did I miss? What did I miss?”

 

                Both Chanyeol and I stopped what we’re doing, only to notice that all of the others were just watching us, except for Chen who has his eyes stuck on the TV. I don’t know for how long already, but it was enough for me to know that I’ve already done more damages than I ever committed in my whole life. Baekhyun was the only one eyeing us with concern, while Suho on the other hand, looked unsure.

 

                “I told you,” Chanyeol started softly while he’s trying to fix his hair. I noticed how his ears were so red. Mine were probably, too. “Chemi’s a close friend. She’s not a sasaeng.”

                “Friend…” Sehun echoed jokingly. “Okkaayyy, hyung. Okay.”

                “No worries, mate,” Luhan clapped him on the back, chuckling. “You know our saying, ‘Anything as long as it doesn’t affect the group’.”

                “What’s that supposed to mean, hyung?” Chanyeol asked, going even redder in the face.

 

                But we never got to find out what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter