Chapter 12

Sasaeng Aniya!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I’m in the back room of Naeun’s café, banging my head at my locker like some autistic person. I still can’t get a grip of my new reality, and I’m hoping that this will make me an idiot, if I am not yet one.

 

                Nowadays, it felt like I’m on a rollercoaster ride where I’m not even allowed to breathe before the “next big thing” appears and turns my world upside down. Seriously, why am I making my life even messier than it already is? I banged my head some more on the locker. One of my co-workers entered the backroom, but when she saw me, she just retreated and closed the door. Now, they also think I’m weird but I’m really not. I really am not.

 

How am I even going to tell Eun Gi about this? I’m sure that I won’t be able to keep this information to myself anymore. I bet Suho, some way or another, will come to my unit. Plus, if I tell Eun Gi that I’m Suho’s assistant, she’ll ask me how I got the position and it’ll lead back to Chanyeol. That is at fault at this, and he was so happy earlier that I got the job. He didn’t realize that he’s putting my life in danger. I pray not to get devoured by 12 animals.

 

I went out of the room and started cleaning. I told my co-workers to just leave me to clean by myself since I was practically out the whole morning. They didn’t argue since our set-up has always been like this. If I missed work hours, I have to clean by myself and go early the next day to prepare. It isn’t really that hard, and it cleans me of my guilt.

 

I rushed to the local courier company after and sent money to my parents. I haven’t heard anything since the last text about my mother collapsing, and I’m getting really worried. I don’t like to think of anything bad, but it would be nice if I get updated with my mom. It happened like this before, but it was because my dad had to sell his phone to buy a cheaper one. I’m hoping nothing more drastic than that would happen…

 

I headed to a donut shop right after. I was thinking that if I’m really going to EXO’s dorm, I should at least do the thing right. However, I don’t really want to spend a lot of money on them and besides, it’s not like I’m supposed to be throwing a party after getting accepted for the job.

 

I was picking my choices when someone tapped me on the back. The guy was wearing a cap under his hood, and a black mask which he readily removed when I turned around to look at him. He was just slightly taller than me, but it didn’t take long for me to get over my shock of seeing him here.

 

“Suho-ssi,” I said, slightly dazed at his sudden appearance. He smells like his cologne costs him a million won. Just kidding, but still, he smells fresh, like he didn’t do anything too hard the whole day to make him sweat. Then again, it can’t be true, since his company works all its idols like hell.

 

“On your way to the dorm?” he asked, and when he did, I accidentally got a glance of a red Ferrari park in front of the store.

 

It isn’t even supposed to be surprising, but man, I will never decipher the chaebol life…

 

“Oh…” I said rather unintelligently, and then shook my head and averted my gaze back to the Asian god who’s looking at me amusingly. “I mean yes. I was just about to buy, you know, something to give your members. I don’t really know what to give since it’s my first time visiting.”

“That’s nice of you,” he smiled and then stood right next to me as he looked at the donuts on display. I was too surprised that I found myself staring at him. “Well, then, if you haven’t bought anything yet, I’d like to suggest this, and this. Sehun, our maknae, loves this one, and Tao too.” He looked at me and I quickly looked at the donuts he was pointing at. I don’t want him to think that I’m a sasaeng, fantasizing about him when I’m not.

 

Okay, maybe, a little, but that’s just because he really has nice skin.

 

I quickly ordered two boxes of donuts, making sure that those he pointed were included. He waited for me patiently and when my order was finally handed to me, he told me to just ride in the car with him. He asked too politely that I couldn’t refuse, and it would seem rude of me to make him wait for nothing.

 

It didn’t take long for me to conclude that Suho has manners. He opened the door for me and I sat on the passenger seat. His car was clean and it smells like lemons inside. There was no telling with his sports car, it’s a Ferrari and I don’t even want to think of how much it costs. I tried not to move too much because I know I couldn’t even afford the handle. Suho quickly took the driver’s seat and drove off.

 

I know his dorm wasn’t that too far now, but he still his car’s player, and the music was Yiruma’s “Maybe”. I looked at him and smiled.

 

“A romantic, aren’t you?” I joked.

                “Dang,” he said with a hint of kidding in his tone. “Am I that obvious?”

                “No,” I said, trying to sound like an innocent kid. “Don’t worry, you’re not. And anyway, I love Yiruma, too.”

                “You do?” he said and then took a quick glance at me.

                “Honest,” I said. “He makes good music that touches the heart right at the core.”

                “Then what about our music?” He asked. “You know, EXO’s?”

                “Hmm,” I said thoughtfully. “I like the ballad ones. You know, “Angel”, “Don’t go” those kinds. I don’t really go for the upbeat.”

                “I see,” He said. “Those are my preferences too.”

                “You have a nice voice, by the way,” I told him. “Soft and gentle.”

                “Thank you,” he said and smiled, just as his phone rang.

 

                He slowed down his driving and put his earpiece on.

               

                “Kim Joonmyeon talking,” he said. “Oh, Kris-ah, wait, I’m with my new assistant. I’m putting the phone on loudspeaker.”

 

                Suho took out his earpiece and disconnected it from his phone, which is b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter