Chapter 8

Oppa, I'm a boy

"YAH! Y-yeobo!" Sungjong called him, he was blushing furiously out of embarrasment. Myungsoo turned his face into Sungjong's direction which made Sungjong gulp for a moment. He stared Sungjong for a while and he forced himself not to gave up to the kind affection Sungjong was showing to him. Myungsoo just looked at 'her' with his famous cold stare. 


"Don't call me that. And don't follow me."

 

Aisshhh. What the hell is wrong with that guy? First that stupid sudden confession, and now tried to act cool. I reeaaaaaally regret calling him with that stupid endearment. But it's not that I really mean it. Aiggoo. I'm going crazy. Stupid brain! Stupid mouth! Stupid Lee Sungjong!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I told you, L-oppa's gonna dump her"

 

"She's looked like an trash out there"


"I pity her."
 

Sungjong heared some girls gossiping about what happen earlier. He ignored their presence. He was at the garden, his favorite place wherein he can felt happy and complete with just staring at those beautiful flowers. His aunt told him that his mother really liked flowers. She used to be a gardener before. He can fell the comfort of an mother with just staring at those flowers. And whenever he felt he needs someone to talk, he just go near the flowers, pretending that it was his mother.

 

Good thing, Myungsoo's stupid fangirls didn't follow him up to here.

 

"We meet again, Sungjongie" He can already recognize who was it even without at the person.

 

 

"Sungyeol-ah~!" Sungjong exclaimed happily as he faced Sungyeol. Sungyeol was smilling brightly at him. He can't help but smiled back. He was too cheerful to resist.

 

"By the looks of it, somethings bothering you right?" Sungyeol said as he on the bench next to Sungjong.  Sungjong just nodded his head in responce. "It's about L? Am I right?" Sungyeol asked him, the younger looked down without responding to sungyeol's question. 


"I guess I'm right" 

 

"What's wrong with him? Why was he avoiding me? I thought only girls have those stupid mood swing issues" Sungjong pouted cutely which Sungyeol find it adorable and hard to resist.


"I guess he just have a little problem. Just don't think about it." He reassured Sungjong with a small smile plastered on his face. "I guess so. That moron" Sungjong murmured but enough to Sungyeol heard it. He smiled again. This girl never fails to amuse me.

 

They talked more about theirselves. Sungyeol tried to gather all the information about the younger. Even her laugh's, her sweet voice, her eyes, her kissable lips is pretty. Everything about her is pretty.

 

" Hey? Sungyeol-ah? Gwenchana?" Sungjong waved his hands to get sungyeol's attention. Aissh. You're drooling on her. Cut it out Lee Sungyeol. Sungyeol mentally scolded himself.

 

"What are you saying again?" Sungyeol smiled sheepishly. "Aish. You're spacing out" Sungjong pouted again. Urggh. Stop doing that! Sungyeol told Sungjong mentally. Great, he looks like a freaking retarded now. You're helpless Lee Sungyeol.

 

"Sorry. Sorry" He made a 'peace sign' and Sungjong just smiled happily. He felt comfortable with Sungyeol. " So where are we now again? We ran out of topic, aren't w--- " Sungyeol was interupt by someone.

 

" SUNGJONGIE!" They both looked at the one who shouted at the same time. Who was that girl? Sungyeol asked himself. " Hyosung eonnie~" That girl was comming towards Sungjong as she notice Sungyeol presence. " Aigooo. Mianhe Jongie. I didn't know what you're spending time with you're boyfriend. Oops. I'm sorry for ruining your 'Sweet' conversation awhile ago" She said while giggling while running towards the opposing direction. Sungjong was calling her but she didn't reply back. "Aishh. She's getting it wrong" Sungjong mumbbled to himself. " Don't worry about it" Sungyeol reassured sungjong while patting his back. "I'm going back to our down. I'll gotta go now okay? Before she spreads the wrong humors to by other eonnie's. Mianhe" Sungjong bowed before leaving and Sungyeol laugh at his silly attitude and told him that it was okay.

 

Sungjong followed Hyosung into their dorm. As what he was expecting, Hyosung told his other dormates with what happend earlier.

 

" SUNGJONG AND SUNGYEOL ARE D-------" Sungjong covered Hyosung's mouth with his hands to prevent her from spreading this so called 'gossips'.

 

"They are what?" Sunhwa joined the conversation. " ASDFGHJL~!" Hyosung cant speak properly because of Sungjong's hands which was covering , preventing her to speak. "It's not what you thought!! Urgghhh. We were just talking. Nothing more" Sungjong said calmly and let go of Hyosung. "But seriously! I'm watching you." Hyosung eyed on Sungjong with a little giggled. While Sunhwa was left confused with their action.

 

***

 

"Why were you avoiding her?" Hoya suddenly asked L. They were watching random TV shows on their dorm when Hoya blurted out that question. " Ahhhh molla" L ruffled his head on frustration. 

"Seriously Kim Myungsoo!? I thought you like her?" Hoya asked again. "Well that is exactly the problem. I do like her. And I'm afraid that I might end up falling for her if I don't stop this" 

Hoya just pat this head and said "You know, not all girls are  the same. If you'll avoid her all the time, you'll might loose her." Hoya paused for awhile and continued "And one thing, figure out your feelings first. Listen what your heart was telling you. If you're thinking that she's like Do yeon, you might end up loosing Sungjong. Sometimes we need to forget some people from out past because of one simple reason, they just don't  belong on our future" Hoya vitalized and pat his bestfriend.

I'm not falling in love with her. I just fine her kinda cute? Urghhhh! What the heck are you thinking about Kim Myungsoo?

 

***

 

Sungjong was working on his assignment when his phone rang.

 

Cheonsa gateun neo~

 

(Caller: L Pabo)

 

Sungjong pressed the accept call.  "Hel--- "   But before he could speak, L cut him already.

 

 

"Sorryeobo" L said, almost like and then cut the line.

 

What was that? Sungjong chuckled because of Myungsoo's reaction. Right after he received L's call, he got another message from L.

 

From: From: 01N-XXXX-YYYY L Pabo

 

I'm sorry okay? Don't be mad at me yeobo. I'm shy. Keke ^^

 

Unknowingly, their was a smiled plastered on his faced. He replied at Myungsoo's message.

 

Whatever. ^^

 

Sungjong bit his lips to prevent himself from smilling widely. Atleast his sorry for ignoring me without a specific reason.