Chapter 2- The Favor

Oppa, I'm a boy

"What? Somebody rejected you? Somebody in this world rejected Kim Myungsoo?" Woohyun laughed buoyantly as his bestfriend told him what happend earlier with his encounter with this 'girl' who just called him  Mr.Whoever-You-Are-You're-Boastful.

"You know no one could resist my charms. But that girl, aish!" Myungsoo ruffled his hair due to vexation.

"So what are you going to do now Mr.Whoever-You-Are-You're-Boastful?" Sunggyu received a kick from an irritated Myungsoo.

"Wait and see, I'm going to let her fall in love with me" The so called slash self-proclaimed Perfect Man grin sheepishly. Just wait Ms.Whoever-You-Are-My-Next-Target, I'm going to make you mine.

"You've finally found your match, eh?" Hoya smirked.

"I can't still believe that this thing do happend. I'm going to bet that girl whom you'd meet would never fall inlove with you, Kim Myungsoo" Sungyeol teased the younger and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Just wait, she's going to fall inlove with me. No one can resist my charms, right?" They all gave him with whatever look.

Suddenly, Myungsoo's phone rang. He looked at the screen- Old dumpling. What does this want?

"What now?"

"Yah! Is that the way you talk to your dad?!" The caller from the other line rolled his eyes with his son's behavior.

"If you have something to say, say it now. I'm busy you know"

"Go to my office later. I have to discuss something with you" He said plainy and hang up after without letting Myungsoo react.

"Who was that?" Sungyeol asked in curiousity. "It was the old dumpling. He wants me to go to his office after our class" Myungsoo answered with un-interested tone.

"Well, I guess you should prepare yourself L. " Hoya chuckled.  

 

***

Sungjong immedietly go to his new room. He knocked on the door, as it opened he saw 4 stunning ladies infront of him.

"Are you Lee Sungjong?" The girl with uhm- huge asked me suddenly.

"As you could see Hyosung, she's bringing with her some bags. Obviously, she's Sungjong. Duh?!" A girl with blonde hair spoked. So that girl before was Hyosung, I presume? Hyosung rolled her eyes at the blonde girl's remark.

"Come in Sungjong-ah, By the way, I'm Song Ji Eun." Another girl spoked as he closed the door.

"I'm Lee Sungjong. Please take care of me." Sungjong smiled joyously and bowed at them.

"I'm Jung Hana. This is Jeon Hyosung, then Song Ji Eun and lastly Han Sunhwa" They waved enthuasically at the younger 'boy' or should we call, girl.

It turned out that these girls were 2 years older than Sungjong. They were Senior's while Sungjong was Sophomore. He went into his room and unpack his things one by one. He putted all his girl clothes one by one into their drawer and placed his family picture near the lampshade. After he's done, her noona- err eonnie's interrogate him right away.

"So tell us Sungjong-ah, Did you find L cute?" Hana giggled like a teenage girl. "Errr, who's L?"

"WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW WHO'S L?" Sungjong shook his head cutely. "Yah! Lower your voice!" Hyosung scolded Sunhwa because of her sudden outburst.

"You know, L is one of the most popular boy in this school. Every girl fantizes them. He's a member of a group called Infinite" Ji Eun explained.

"Is that so?"

"You know what? You're weird. Everyone knows who's L and Infinite. Basically, they are the campus hearttrobs" Hana shook her head in disbelief.

Sungjong doesn't understand any single thing about this school. Like what the heck, who the earth would actually go over heals with just some stupid boys? Are they artist or something? The delicate boy go out of his rooms and went into the gardens. He spoted a bench near the garden area and put his on the bench. Their are different kinds of flowers which are planted. He could identify some of them. He felt another presense beside him but he didn't mind it.

 

***


"You like flowers huh?" Sungyeol spoked. He turned around to face the 'stranger'

"Uh, yes." The younger modestly said. The stranger looked at him with weird look. He doesn't know me?

"Why are you staring at me? Is their something wrong?" Sungjong gave the guy with a bewildered look.

"Eh? Nothing ehehehe. By the way, I haven't seen you before. Are you new here?" The other hummed as a response.

"I'm Sungyeol. You're?" Sungjong was about to answer when someone his phone rang. He was startled at first making the other boy laugh inwardly because of her clumsiness.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oh sungjong, Can you come here in my office for a while? I'm going to tell you something" Sungjong responed with 'Okay' before hangging up the call.

"You need to go somewhere?" The younger nodded.

"Can I accompany you?"

"No need. Thanks for the offer by the way, I appricated it."

***

Sungjong knocked the door 3 times before he heard Mr.Kim shouted Come in. He twisted the door knob and he saw Mr.Kim sitted comfortably on a chair.

"I'll go directly straight to the point sungjong. " He said and pause for a while. " Actually, I want you to help my son. He's really hard headed. Believe me, I've sent him personal maids and tutors which were all girls but within less than a month, they would contact me because they wanted to resign. So I come up with an idea that I need someone who can help my son to change. After his mother had died, he started to play with girls heart. He dates girls and dumped them when he gets bored. Then one day, I saw helping a old women crossing the pedestrian street and I told myself that a girl like you could melt my sons cold heart. At first glance, I taught you were actually a girl, indeed you look like a girl. I had sent private detectives to invistigate your life and everything about you. It turns out that you didn't attend class anymore due to some circumstances." He looked at Sungjong, straight to his eyes. "I want you to help my son, sungjong. Teach him to be responsible enough. "

"I would do everything that I could do Mr.Kim" Sungjong smiled wholeheartedly. "Thank you so much Sungjong-ah. I didn't know what would I do without you"

Out of the blue, the door opened. The same guy that Sungjong abhor came in the room.

"What is it now, old dumpling?" Myungsoo's voice penetrated the entire room. Mr.Kim broked into a crooked smile.

"You're finally here, son" Sungjong's eyes went wide with Mr.Kim's statement. You mean, he's Mr.Kim's son? Why does it have to be him? 

"Oh hi there Ms.Whoever-You-Are-My-Next-Target, what's your name?" Myungsoo eventually flirt with the younger as he saw 'her'.

"She's your new tutor, Lee Sungjong"

"Seems like fate is bringing you to me. See you later honey" He winked and left the room.