Chapter 1

Oppa, I'm a boy


"I saw your report card Mr.Lee Sungjong, and I want you in my school. You're exactly the type of student that I want in my school. I'm willing to provide your needs from books, tuition fee and uniforms. All you just need is to study and help my son in his academic problems." He paused for a while before he continued to talk. "I want you to tutor him. If you'll gonna succeed on this, I promise, I would grant anything that you'd wish."


"That's too much Mr.Kim"


"It's just nothing for me dear. And one more thing, I want to to dress as a girl"


Mr.Kim's words kept on repeating inside Sungjong's head. He had stopped going to school since last year since I don't have enough money to sustain his needs in studying. Sungjong really want to accept his offer, He do want to finish high school. But the only problem is, He would cross-dress as a girl?! I mean, why do he have to wear girl clothes? This institution is not only for girls. But still, Sungjong was really tempted to accept his offer. Being a 'girl' for a while wouldn't hurt right?

"Thank you for this wonderful opportunity Mr.Kim, I would do my very best to help your son with his academic concerns."
 

Sungjong went into their kitchen to drink some water. As he passed the living room, His auntie was sawing some blue velvet colored clothes. He doesn't want to disturb her but seems like her auntie noticed his presense.


" Sungjong-ah. Why aren't you sleeping? You should sleep now. You'll wake up early tomorrow for your first day class. " His auntie spoked calmly. Ever since his biological parents died, his auntie raised him like he was her real son. Sungjong was really thankful to her, he might be already dead if his auntie didn't help him.

" I'm going to sleep auntie. Good night" Sungjong hugged his auntie tightly as if it was already their last day together. 

"I'm so glad that you accepted the scholarship Jongie~yah. I can't wait for you to graduate. Surely, I'll gonna be going to be the happiest auntie in the whole world" She said dramatically as her eyes sparkeled with joy. I'm not going to let you down auntie.


***

Sungjong woked up as he heard the chirping sound of the birds. Silhouetted by the sunlight streaming inside his room. The delicate boy slowly opened his eyes as he strech his arms upward. Today is going to be unusual day for me.

Sungjong-ah, I already go into the market because I have to sell vegetables. I cooked eggs and bacon for you. Enjoy your food. I'm gonna miss you dear. I cannot send you to your new school, I'm sorry.

- Aunt Hae Rim <3

 
He went emotional as he read the note. This would probably the last time that he could received such note from his auntie. Quietly, he ate his breakfast. He breathe an enormous sigh knowing that he'll going to leave this house. He's going to stay in his dorm for a while. After eating, he put the plates on the sink and wash it. The delicate boy prepared his baggage earlier, puting everything which is important for him including the picture of his parents. That was the only thing that was left by his parents ever since they had died. Sungjong stared at his own reflection as he looked himself infront of his mirror. He do really look like a girl with this uniform. He was wearing a short sleeve uniform with a royal blue skirt which is above the knee with matching long stocks up to his knees and a black doll shoes. He doesn't wear wig since his hair was quite long enough. He took a one last glance into their house. Tears were forming down into his eyes, he blinked fast so that it would not slid down into his cheeks.
 

He entered a school named 'Woolim Academy'. The institution looked like the same with his favorite anime series 'Ouran High School Host Club'. The school was indeed for high class persons. He walk around the corridor of the school, carefully observing his new school. It was much better than he thought. The hallway is filled with students, cracking random jokes just to make the environment more livelier. He felt a little out-of-place with everyone. He looked at the map of the school, it says to turn right. As he was about to turn right, he suddenly bump into a hard figure letting him stumble for a moment. As he looked up, his eyes meet a guy, he has fierce eyes that could melt everyone within a second, a L-shaped nose that suits his faced even more, and a pink pouty lips that could make you want to kiss him. To make it short, he was like a demi-god. He was perfect.
 

"Stop drooling at me, I know I'm handsome." He smirked and look at Sungjong with a amused face.

 
Err, I take back what I said. He's not perfect, well infact he's bumptious.
 

"I'm sorry?" Sungjong asked, more like what-the-heck but in a polite way.


"Are you just gonna say sorry? No apology kiss?"


"What?"
 

"What do you mean 'what? I guess you don't know me huh." His voice was stern. Sungjong shudder inwardly at the stranger's unpolite attitude.
 

"I don't care who the hell are you Mr.Whoever-You-Are-You're-Bumptious. Now, if you excuse me" Sungjong bowed at him and exit at the scence. The stranger was left shock with the boy's attitude towards him.

"Who the hell he think he is? He doesn't know me? Well I'm the most popular hearttrob at this school! I'm L!" He cursed between his breathe.

 

" YOU'VE MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON. JUST WAIT, I WILL REVENGE AT YOU!" 
 


Somebody help me!