Unexpected Situation

Oppa, I'm a boy

Sungjong arrived on the schools main gate ,it is already locked. He was aware that if he stepped out of the gate, most especially if it is night time, he could recieved punishment from the school's discipline administrator.

"Where is he? Aish." He ruffled his hair out of frustration.


Sungjong saw a middle-aged man sitting on the small guard house that is beside the main gate of the school. He was searching for a better place to hide but it's too late now, the school guard already saw 'her'. There's no use on hiding. 


happens.
 

"What are you doing here kiddo? Go back to your dorm if you don't want me to tell your advisers that your roaming arround outside your dorm during nightime without the approval of your teacher!" The middle-aged man voice was stern. The delicate boy was about to appologize when someone interrupt their conversation. "I'm the one who told her to go here. Is their any problem with that? " The man spoke which frightened the middle-aged man. Sungjong looked up to face of boy and he was surprised to see L wearing a V neck t-shirt. He looks handsome. Oh wait, what am I thinking?

"I'm sorry master" The middle-aged man bowed at him politely and open the gate for him. "Let's go yeobo" Myungsoo drag sungjong while holding his hands tightly. 

 
***
 

"What are you doing? Yah! Let go of my hands, stupid! You told me that were going to study, I'm not going out of the school!" Sungjong tried his best to pull out his hands but their is no use. Myungsoo hold his hands tighly as before when the younger protested. So the younger gave up and let the older lead the way.
 

The duo stop walking as they stopped into the schools parking lot. Myungsoo walked near the black sports car and opened the door for 'her'. "Go in, yeobo" Sungjong go inside the car and sit comfortably as Myungsoo followed him inside. " Where the hell are you taking me L?" Sungjong asked out of curiousity but Myungsoo just chuckled joyously. "Relax babe. Were going to have a date." He said with a playful tone he start the engine. "Ahh. Were going to have da- WHAT? DATE? You fooled me, you told me that I'm going to tutor you. Yah! I'm going out of this car!"
 

"Didn't I told you that you look really cute when you're angry? Yeobo, It's just normal for a couple to have a date" Myungsoo slammed  the gas making the younger snapped backward as his head hit the chair. He flew against the seat belt of Myungsoo's car. 


"Normal? I don't even remember having an affair with you. Instead of flirting at me, why can't we just study? You even told me that were going to study so that you could catch up from our lessons for today. You're pain on my , really" Sungjong massaged his temples. 


"Just shut up your freaking mouth. Or else-"

 

" Or else what?" Sungjong raised his eyebrows as Myungsoo looked at him and place a silly grin on his face. Sungjong moved backward until his head hit the opening of the car asMyungsoo closer to Sungjong. "W-what are you doing?" 
 


 

 

 

 

 

"Or else I'll kiss you" He whispered huskily into Sungjong's ears. The younger's face turned red because of embarrassment

"You're blushing honey"

" I-i'm not! J-just drive. Don't bother me pabo!" Myungsoo smirked at Sungjong's cuteness. I'm straight for pete's sake. Sungjong glimpse at the older who was fixing his gaze on the road, he looks so perfect. Or..... maybe not? 

 

They were half way to their destination when suddenly the engine stops near a coffee shop making Myungsoo slam the steering wheel.

"What happend?"

"Uhhmm. We ran out of gasoline" Myungsoo laughed nervously.

"WE WHAT? Aishhhh! You stupid trouble maker! What are you gonna do now?!" Sungjong yelled at him irritatedly. Myungsoo looked around the surroundings, trying to search for something. "Calm down. Oh wait- Can I borrow your phone for a while? I'm going to call Daehyun-hyung" 

 

"I don't have load"

 

"Useless cellphone" Myungsoo mumbbled silently but Sungjong heared it accidentally. "You know what? It's not my fault that I didn't have money to pay for my phone's load. I'm not born wealthy like you. I can't anything that I want with just one snap of my hands. I need to work for it before I could have it." Myungsoo felt like he has to say something, say sorry because he kinda offend Sungjong's feelings but he decided not to do it. Never in his life he say sorry, not even into his friends. "Look yeobo. I didn't mean to offend yo- " Myungsoo was cutted of by Sungjong. "Learn to value and appreciate what you have right now L-ssi. You might not even know what it feels without parents who can support you and give what you need. And one more thing, Stop calling me with that stupid endearment of yours. It irrirates me" Sungjong opened the door without any hesitation. The rain started to pull down but Sungjong seems like he didn't mind it. He continued walking even though he's already soaked with water.

 

"Yah! Yeobo! It's raining! Come back here!" Myungsoo shouted as he tried to get out of his car. "Wait for me yeobo!" Sungjong didn't listen to him. He pretended to hear nothing and walked faster than before. Myungsoo managed to ran even tough rain is pouring really hard. Myungsoo ran faster and as soon as he was already near to the boy who was soaked with rain, his body function itself and hug 'him' tightly. Sungjong stiff for a moment but sooner adjusted, he feel a weird tickling sensation running down into his spine as Myungsoo hug him. 

Her scent which smells like a lemon candy is driving me crazy. And, her waist fits perfectly into my arms. 

 
Myungsoo whispers, and pulled Sungjong closer in his arms.

"I'm sorry yeobo. I-I love you "

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those three meaningful words, I didn't mean to say it. It just came out of my mouth.

 

No, I'm not falling inlove with this 'girl'. I'm just playing with her feelings, no less, no more.