Ice cream date

Oppa, I'm a boy

"At this instant, the object is undergoing projectile motion."Sungjong glanced at Myungsoo as the older twirled his pens on his hands. He doesn't listen to any single word that Sungjong taught him. 

"Yah, you're not listening! That's it! I'm going to leave" Myungsoo was snap out of his taughts as Sunjong stood up and get his notes. "W-wait!" He grabbed the younger's hands tightly to prevent him from escaping. 

"I'm going to listen okay? Sit."

With that, Sungjong explained their lesson again. "The vertical part of the projectile motion can be compared to the motion of an object experiencing free fall." This time, Myungsoo was already listening attentively to the younger. His gaze was fixed on Sungjong who was discussing the topic seriously. Sometimes, Sungjong tried to looked up to saw if the older was listening to him. As a result, their eyes meet making Sungjong blushed furiously, Myungsoo smirked.

"You know what? You look cute when you blush like that" Rosy red color where visibly seen on Sungjong's cheeks, he covered it using his palms. "S-stop it!"

Get a grip, Jong

"What? I didn't do anything wrong." Sungjong rolled his eyes and continue with his work. He tried ignored Myungsoo everytime he does skinship with the younger. His heart rate inexplicably increases everytime Myungsoo touches his hair affectionately. What the hell is happening on me?

"Finally, were done" He sang happily and pack his things and put it in his sling bag.

"Yeob-"

"Sungjong-ah"

Two guys called the youngers attention at the same time. Myungsoo turned to face Sungyeol who was approaching them with a bouyant grin drawn on his face. What is he doing here? Myungsoo thought.

"Sungjong-ah, are you done? Let's go" Sungyeol was about to grabbed Sungjong's bag when Myungsoo stopped them.

"Where are you taking my yeobo?" Myungsoo asked in curiousity while both hands were flipped on his chest. "I'm going to treat her some ice cream." The tallest among the three answered nochalantly.

"I'm going with you!" Myungsoo announced. The oldest cannot do anything but nodded at his best friend.

Aish, Why do this guy have to come with us. Sungyeol cursed between his breathe.

"So Sungjong-ah, what do you think of your new school?" The choding asked the younger boy as the trio made their way to the famous ice cream parlor outside the institution. "Fine, I guess? My eonnie's were taking a good care of me." Sungyeol can't help himself to ruffle Sungjong's hazel nut hair when he smiled sheepishly at him.

On the other hand, their was a certain guy named Kim Myungsoo who was glaring hazardously at Sungyeol. If a glare could kill, maybe, just maybe the choding might been already dead.

Myungsoo was left behind as the duo made their way first into the ice cream parlor. Myungsoo hated how Sungjong smiled and laugh comfortably infront of Sungyeol. Oh come to think about it, they really look good together, just like a couple. His subconscience spoked.

The fierce looking guy cannot fathom why he gets annoyed with his best friend everytime they made skinship. Why do I feel this way? Urghh. Yes I'm jealous but hey wait! I'm not falling inlove with him.

They seat comfortably on the chair.  Sungyeol was the one who ordered ice cream at the cashier so Myungsoo and Sungjong were left at the table.

"Stay away from Sungyeol." The older firmly said.

"Eh?"

"Because I-I" 

Because I get jealous everytime your being so intimate with each other.

"I just don't want you to go near from my bestfriend, you might get him away from me." Myungsoo said as he glance at Sungyeol who was buying their orders. He doesn't have enough courage to say that to the younger the real reason why he was acting like this. And besides, it's not that he's madly inlove with him. 

"Don't worry, I won't get him away from you." Sungjong smiled reassuringly. Sungyeol arrived bringing with him 1 lemon candy flavored ice cream for Sungjong, Strawberry flavored for himself and Chocolate flavored for Myungsoo.

"Uwaaa, yummyyyyy." The younger pulled out a two thumbs up as a sign of approval. 

"I'm glad you liked it, Sungjong-ah."

The trio walked out of the area and made their way back to the dorm. It was past afternoon already and the golden sunlight filters all around the area. Sungyeol got a call from his father, so he bid goodbye to the duo and went first, leaving Sungjong and Myungsoo together again. The duo walked in silence as Myungsoo walked him into his dorm. As they arrived infront of the younger's dorm, Myungsoo spoked making the younger face him suddenly.

"U-uhm, Sungjong-ah." Sungjong cleared down his throat before replying to the older.

"Yes?"

Sungjong's heart rate inexplicably increases and his adrenaline run down into his veins as Myungsoo called him by his first name. It was the freaking first time in which he called him by his first name not by those endearment.

Calm down heart, he just called you by your first name. That's not a big deal. Sungjong tried to convince himself.

"Good night yeobo." Myungsoo smiled sincerely, Sungjong felt Myungsoo's soft lips landed on his forehead. He stiffened with Myungsoo's sudden action.

What have you done unto me, Lee Sungjong?