Chapter 4

Oppa, I'm a boy

Sungjong breathe an enormous sigh as their class ended. It had been a long day for 'him' since L kept on badgering him.

Flashback;

As their teacher kept on explaining them their lesson for the day, Sungjong took down notes and wrote it on the piece of paper. Myungsoo held Sungjong's petite hands tightly. The younger turned to face him, who was sitting at his right side, ready to scold him but he remembered that they were inside the classroom, he doesn't want to make any scence here.

"What are you doing? Let go." Sungjong whispered at the older but he didn't listen. Well infact he pretended to hear nothing.

"Awww!" Myungsoo shouted at the top of his lungs and let go of Sungjong's petite hands as he massage his left foot. Sungjong intentionally stepped Myungsoo's foot so that the older would let go of his hands. Their teacher turned to face Myungsoo. "Is anything wrong, Mr.Kim?" Their teacher raised one of her eyebrows.

"Nothing seongsaengnim. There was just a cockroach who was trying to get my attention. Just don't mind me" Myungsoo laughed awkwardly as their teacher returned to her discussion. Myungsoo sent a poisonous glare at the younger boy and give him with I'll-deal-with-you-later-look. After what happend, he didn't bother the younger anymore. Is he mad at me?

Right after their class, L packed his bag and went out of the classroom without futher words. He didn't even bother to flirt or talk to Sungjong. I guess his indeed mad at me.

"Do you need any help, miss?" Sungjong looked up and saw Sungyeol who was grinning at him buoyantly. 

"No thanks, I can handle it anyway." The younger said as he fixed his things.

"What's your name by the way? I didn't get your name before because your kinda in a hurry yesterday." He explained while rubbing his nape. He looks cute.

"I'm Lee Sungjong. L called you Sungyeol earlier, so I expect your name is Sungyeol, am I right? He nodded and plastered a silly smile.

"Why are you still here sungyeol-ssi?" 

"Wae? Don't you wan't to see me here? Should I go out?" He was about to go out of the door when Sungjong shouted. 

" No~! W-wait. I didn't mean like that" Sungjong ran towards him as the duo made their exit. Sungyeol chuckled with Sungjong's cuteness. They walked towards the stairways and continue to talk random things.

"I'll walk with you up to your dorm. Is that ok?"  The younger nodded and smiled sheepishly. 

"Uhm, Sungjong-ah" The older cracked the silence and faced the younger. Sungjong hummed in response.

"Don't be too formal with me, just call me Sungyeol."

"Ne sungyeol-ssi err sungyeol?" He smiled and ruffled Sungjong's hair affectionately.

Sungjong stoped infront of a white door. So this is 'her' dorm. Sungyeol made a mental note.

"I'll go in now. Bye sungyeol" He said and waved his hands exuberantly.

"Bye~!"

Sungjong knocked and open the door. He saw his noon- eonnie's with a creepy smiles drawn on their faces.

"Kyaaaaaaaahh! Jongie-ah. You're dating with sungyeol?" Sunhwa jumped exaggerately as he squeeze the younger's hands.

"OMYGEEEEEEEEEE. I ship you both. You look good together" Hyosung added.

"She looks good with L. I ship them more." Jieun whinned and Hana agreed with her.

What the hell are they thinking. Were both guys for petes sake.

"Calm down eonnies. First of all, Sungyeol and I were not dating. Were just friends. Really." Hyosung gaved the younger with 'No-Way-I-Wouldn't-Believe-In-You.

"So if you're not dating sungyeol. Errrrr, so what about L? Do you like him? Oh I mean, are you guys dating?" Ji eun eyes twinkle in delight.

"I'm not dating anyone! Aish, I'm gonna change my clothes first."

Sungjong changed his school uniforms from a V neck t-shirt and pink pajamas. He slump himself on the bed, trying to access a better position. His phone beep, and so he took his phone. Their was a text from unregistered number.

From: 01N-XXXX-YYYY

 

Meet me near the school's main gate yeobo. I didn't understand our lesson. I need you to tutor me. Wear something casual.

He re-read the text again. He had no idea who the hell is this person. Yeobo, oh wait. He is the only one who calls me that endearment. 

A lot of questions were running on Sungjong's mind. What the heck this guy wants in the middle of the night? Where does he get my number? And if he needs me to tutor him, why do we need to meet on the main gate and also why do I need to wear casual clothes? No matter what is the reason, I don't have a good feeling towards it.

Again, Sungjong changed his clothes into something casual. He wore a plain yellow dress matched with a black doll shoes.

"Where are you going Jongie-ah?" Ji eun faced me as he search for a good channel to watch.

"I'm going to tutor L-" Sungjong cup his mouth as he say L's name. Ji eun's eyes went wide with the younger's statement. 

"WHAT? YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A DATGFKBGJD-" Jongie forcefully put his hands on Ji eun's mouth to shut her up.

"I'm not going to have a date with him!"

"If you say so ehehehehe." 

I'm going!" With that, Sungjong slam the door.


I can sense that's something not right on this.