Chapter 10

Oppa, I'm a boy

Sungjong bite his lips for the nth time, cheeks turning crimson while remembering Myungsoo's soft lips which brushed his forehead in a feathery light kiss. His train of thoughts were interrupted when Hyosung clapped her hands infront of him.

 

"What's with that face, Jongie?" Hyosung placed her palm under his chin. Sungjong looked at his her, debating within himself if he would tell his 'unnie' the dilemma that he had experience. 

 

"Uh unnie, what does it mean if your heart goes doki doki?"

 

"Eh? What do you mean?" Hyosung furrowed her eyebrows, sending the latter an eccentric gaze.

 

Sungjong gathered his thoughts for awhile before he continued. "Err, actually I have this friend of mine who's attached to a guy because of some circumstances. Then this guy is always irritating my friend with his skinships and err, uhhm. At first, my friend really hates that attitude of him but recently she felt some weird sensation within her. When that guy makes skinship, her heart goes doki doki errr." Sungjong bite his lips, looking at the marble porcelain floor, casually circling his forefingers together while waiting for his 'unnies' responds.

 

"Maybe that friend of yours is attracted to that guy. I mean, maybe she's inlove."

 

"EHHH! THERE'S NO WAY Me- SHE'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!" Me? Inlove with L? That's stupid! I'm not inlove with him. Right? Oh wait, why does it sounds like i'm forcing myself to believe that i'm not in love with him? UGHHH!

 

There's no way I'll fall in love with him

 

Right?

 

***

 

"Why can't you get this formula? Heck, I've learn this ever since I was first year." Myungsoo rolled his eyes when Sungjong began to blabber on and on. They were in L's dorm again. Sungjong had been teaching Myungsoo the same lesson all over again since he didn't understand a single thing from their teacher's discussion yesterday.

 

" Says you, Ms.I've Known it all, why can't you just agree on dating me instead of doing all of this toomfoolery things?" Myungsoo began to move his face forward and meet Sungjong's flushed face. Myungsoo smirked as he saw a flush crept over the younger's face. So my presence affect her after all. Myungoo noted.

 

"So, watcha think?" Myungsoo placed a hand on Sungjong's cheek, stared at 'her' brown orbs with a grin plastered on his face.

 

"Yah!!!!!" Sungjong slapped his hands away, biting his lips to prevent himself from blushing even more. He gathered all the textbooks and placed it infront of Myungsoo. "Stop flirting with me and study all of these!" Sungjong made his voice sound too ear-spilitting to make Myungsoo know that he's indeed serious right now.

 

"Okay. Okay. I'll stop." 

 

Sungjong broked into creepy smile with Myungsoo's words.

 

"But in one condition." This time, Sungjong's creppy grin was now erased. What does he want? 

 

"You'll go on a date with me if I'll get a perfect score with this ."

 

***

 

Sungjong is certain that Myungsoo wouldn't got it right. Yes, he wouldn't totally got it right.  There's no way a certain Kim Myungsoo would do study just for the sake of dating someone like him.

 

But seems like his fate isn't on his side.

 

Sungjong was sitting on the library while reading his notes when he heard the chair in front of him is being pulled out. At first he tried to ignore the person sitting ahead of him but a paper was placed above the book that his reading.

 

What's this?

 

"Eh?"

 

Kim Myungsoo 

 

Sungjong's eyes went wide open as he saw what was written on the paper.

 

 

Score: 100/100

 

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHH???!!!"

 

"Told ya. See you later-" Myungsoo showed his famous smirk. Slowly, got near to the latter and whispered something into Sungjong's ears using his bedroom voice.

 

"For our date."

 


A/N: I can't believe I abandoned this fic srsly lol forgive me. Recently, I've been to busy with school works.Hopefully I can post MyungJong's 'official date' this weekend. Yep rushed chappie *sighs