New Seatmate

Oppa, I'm a boy

"Sungjong-ah, do you have some extra pads? I ran out of pads yesterday" Sungjong accidentally spit 'his' coffee as Hyosung spoked to him. 

"Eh?"

"Why do you looked so shocked? It's not like you don't have menstration every month right? " She asked while wiggling her eyebrows. I never thought that it's hard to be a girl. 

"Ahehehe. I don't have one. I used it all last month" Sungjong made a mental note to be careful with what comes out into his mouth. I don't want to get caught. Not yet.

"Sunjongie! Ppali! Class is almost starting. Change your clothes now if you don't want to be late" 

The younger went inside the bathroom, after, he changed and wear undergarments such as bra and .

"Aish, is this even neccesary?" Sungjong cursed between his breathe. He wear the same as the uniform that he wore yesterday.

The group went inside their school together and parted ways. "Sungjongie, we'll go to our classroom. See you later." Sunhwa bid goodbye. Jongie walked alone the corridors. He looked at his map, Room 302. 

As entered the classroom, penetrating sounds can be heard. Students are talking so loud that even the other classroom would hear their voices. He picked a chair and take a sit. As he sitted comfortably, he put his head on the arm chair to take some rest while waiting for their teacher. After few minutes, the room went silent as If nothing happends.

"Can I seat here?" He looked up and saw the same boy before back in the garden. He was smiling intently at the younger.

"Your the flower boy from yesterday right? Sure" Sungjong smiled vigorously. The younger sense that someone was glaring at him. He looked around and saw a group of girls glaring at him as If he was their precious prey. What did I do? Sungjong asked himself in curiousity.

The younger glanced at the window, enjoying the view from a far. He started to day dream his life before, when he was still with his aunt hye rim. He used to sell veggies together with his aunt. Their life was so simple that he didn't even expect to enter this kind of institution.

"So how's your stay here in our school so far?" Sungyeol asked out of the blue. "It's great. Everything is great. But, I'm still adjusting." The younger answered candidly.

Another group of male students entered the classroom. Sungjong saw the son of the president entered the room. Oh , why does he have to be my classmate? Sungjong bid his head down for a moment so that 'that boy' couldn't saw him. Unfortunately for him, that boy walk into their direction.

"Sungyeol-ah! Why are you seating here?" The fierce guy asked his seatmate. So Sungyeol was his name.

"Nothing, I just want to seat here." Sungyeol answered plainly. Sungjong looked up to watch the fierce guy so their eyes meet. Crap. Oh .

"Sungyeol, can we exchange seats for a while?" Myungsoo grinned while looking at his 'new prey' intently. No sungyeol don't. Sungjong plead inwardly.

"Yeah sure." Sungyeol stood up and went to Myungsoo's current chair. With that, he immedietly replaced himself into Sungyeol's chair.

"Hi sungjongie or should I call you yeobo?" He putted his around Sungjong and wink at him. The younger could sense again that someone was glaring at him. I've completely ed up.

"Psh. She's flirting with L-oppa and sungyeol -oppa. I swear I abhor her."

"She's not that pretty though"

"L-oppa is only mine!"

"No he's mine!"

"Stop this crap Mister.I-don't-know-you. Kindly get your hands away from me?" Myungsoo's smile went wide than ever with what Sungjong said. "Playing hard to get. Aren't we? Do you want me to hug you instead, Yeobo?" Sungjong wanted to wipe those silly grin from Myungsoo's face badly. 

"No thanks. I barely even know you." Sungjong plainly said. "Is that so? We'll let me introduced myself first, I'm L, your yeobo"

WHAT? SO HE'S THE L THAT MY NOONA- ERR, EONNIE'S TALKING ABOUT?

Such a pain on the , My life here would going to be hell, really.