L's stupid plan

Oppa, I'm a boy


Today is another day for Sungjong. He don't know why but he know's that he's happy for some reason, but he can't figure what reason is it.

 

"Sungjong? Why are you keep on smilling? Are you sick or something? You're creeping me out " Sunhwa asked him while sipping her hot coffee. Sungjong looked at her with confused look. "Eh? Is their anything wrong? Can't I be happy?." He was smilling cheekily while eating a piece of wheat bread. Sunhwa just shook her head in disappointment.

 

He chuckled when remembered his eonnie's word. He himself, doesn't even understand what was happening to him. 

 

He's gaze was fixed at the blackboard while their Math teacher was discussing something about trigometry. Sungjong was trying to avoid someone's intense gaze from a stupid guy named L. The intense stare made him uncomfortable.
 

 

"Okay class. Get your assignments. Were going to check it" Their  seongsaengnim ordered. He was assigned to check L's paper since he was his seatmate. L got a perfect score, just like him. 

 

"Yah! L-ah. Who's the unlucky girl you used just to have a answer on this assignment?" Sungjong asked while eyeing on L suspiciously. "Yah! Do you really think that I used a certain girl just for this assignment? Yes, I know I'm that handsome. I also know that every girl will fall for me with just one snap of hands but I never flirted with someone for this piece of crap. I'm quite good in this subject for you're information yeobo. Oops, I know I'm perfect and sooner or later, you'll admit that you'll fall me" L smirked while winking at Sungjong. 

 

"Aisshh. You're too over-confident. As if that day would happend." He murmured.

 

***

 

Sungjong was on his way on the canteen to buy his lunch for today since he forgot to bring his lunchbox. He canteen was quite noisy and there were a group of people surrounding the table that is on the center aisle of the canteen. He didn't mind all the people their since no one wants to make friends with some random strangers.
 

 

Sungjong was about to reach the stall that is on the canteen area when he heard someone calling his name. Or shall I say that damn endearment.

 

 

" SUNGJONG YEOBOOOOOO. COME HEREEE~!! " L exclaimed trying to act cute just to catch Sungjong's attention. The students on the canteen are whispering into each other, gossiping. Sungjong glared but L just showed his eyesmile to melt Sungjong's heart but sadly, it didn't worked. Sungjong walked towards L. He notice that INFINITE  were complete. "What do you want?" Sungjong stated plainly, annoyed not just to Myungsoo but everyone inside in the canteen." Is that the way you talk with someone into you?" L chuckled at his own word. He's someone who rarely showed any affection to anyone. Even though he's a bit of playboy, he never flirt the way other Infinite guys do. He only flirt with them for a few moments and dump them right after.
 

"You can eat with us Sungjong-ah" Sungyeol suggested. Sungjong nodded and seat on Sungyeol's left side. Their arrangement was Sungjong, Sungyeol Woohyun then Sunggyu. And then across us was L, Hoya and Dongwoo. Myungsoo glared at Sungyeol, who was also trying to get Sungjong's attention. Sungyeol insisted that they should share foods together since Sungjong forgot his 'bento' at his dorm. Sungjong could sense that Myungsoo was staring at him.

 

"Stop staring at me."

 

 

"You should seat beside me because I'm your yeoboo." L did his annoying aegyo. " Aishhh. Stop doing that L!! It makes me want to puke right in your face" Hoya joked at him which made us all laugh. Well, exept Myungsoo of course.

 

Myungsoo was pretty annoyed with his yeobo and Sungyeol who were talking, more like flirting with each other. Not just that, his yeobo and his bestfriend were sharing the same spoon which made him more angry. Indirect kiss.

 

Myungsoo have a stupid plan in order for Sungyeol to go out of the scence. He texted Sungyeol's mother and told her that Sungyeol got a F score in their math test last week. Sungyeol didn't told his mom about that, he only told his bestfriend, Myungsoo. Right after few second's, Sungyeol's phone vibrated. He looked at the message and Myungsoo saw a horrified face of Sungyeol which made him smirk. Sucess.

 

"Uhhh guys. I need to go. Something terible happend at home" Sungyeol excused himself and before he go, he looked at Myungsoo with I'm going to deal with you later look. "Be careful Sungyeol-ah!" Sungjong said and Sungyeol gave him a smile as a reply.

 

Right after Sungyeol left Myungsoo made his way to seat beside Sungjong. He grab right away the chance to seat beside his so called yeobo. Sungjong glared at him while whispering "I know you did something stupid" Myungsoo plastered a annoying smirk at his face without any reply. Myungsoo hold Sungjong's hand behind the table. Sungjong looked at Myungsoo but he didn't bother to looked at his 'yeobo' and pretended nothing happend.

 

Infinite was keeping on asking Sungjong random questions. They keep on talking to each other and then Woohyun suddenly asked Sungjong a question. "So L told us that you like him. Is that true?" Sungjong nearly split the water that he has been drinking. Nice one woo-hyung.

 

" I-I --- " Sungjong was cutted by L.

 

 

" Yes it's true. She told me she likes me. And there's nothing I could do about it. I'm too likable. Right yeobo?" 

 

" IT'S NOT TRUE!!!" Sungjong exclaimed and all of the people eating on the canteen looked at him. He looked down due to embarrassment. Stupid L! Damn. Damn. Argggggghh! He mentaly cursed L.