Silent Treatment

Oppa, I'm a boy

"W-what did you just said?" Sungjong was still flabbergasted with the elder's sudden confession. It's his first time to receive this kind of confession in his whole life. He didn't know how to react. He didn't like him. He didn't hate him either. He didn't know what to do. Everything was messed up.

 

" I- I " L paused for a while. Their was an hint of hesitation on his voice. " Let's go back, I'm tired" L decided to drop the subject. He didn't know why he said those words. It just accidentaly came out from his mouth. He didn't understand himself either.

"B-but how can we go home? Remember that we run out of gasoline" 

Maybe his not serious about that confession. Nahh. He's a playboy after-all. There's no way he would fall inlove with someone like me. Especially that I'm a boy. Sungjong spoked to his subconscience. 


Sungjong looked around, observing the surroundings. As his gaze fixed into the coffee shop, he saw a telephone booth beside it. "I think we can use that telephone booth" Myungsoo turned into it's direction as he pointed the booth. Myungsoo nodded and  made his way towards the telephone booth while the younger was following behind him. Myungsoo punched the button and dialed his father's secretary which happends to be also his best friend. Secretary Daehyun picked up the incoming call.

 

"Hello?" -Secretary Jung

 

"Hyung! Thanks god you've picked it up" Myungsoo breathe an enormous sigh.
 

"Is their anything wrong? Why did you call me at this time? " Secretary Jung asked polietly. Even though Myungsoo was his bestfriend, he was still his boss son. He should still respect him like how he respect Myungsoo's father.

 

"Can you pick us up? I didn't know that my car ran out of gasoline. So basically were stuck here on TS street" Myungsoo laughed awkwardly because of his clumsiness. 
 

"Arasseo. Arasseo. I'll be there within a couple of minutes" Then the line went cut.
 

 

 

While waiting for Secretary Jung, the couple were silent. They didn't know how to start a conversation with each other. The rain already stops and the two guys were shivering, their clothes were soaked with water. Sungjong can't take the silence with them so he decided to break the ice.

 

" Uhmmm. About what happend earlier -- " Before sungjong could continue, L cut him up.

 

"Just forget it. It didn't mean anything though" Myungsoo plainly said, without even glancing at the younger. Everything went silent again. It was their first time to became awkward with each other. Usually Sungjong would nag at Myungsoo's flirty and childish behavior. Even Myungsoo himself was not comfortable with the awkward silence which was building between them. 

 

 

After a couple minute of silence, Secretary Jung arrived and the two went inside the car. And again, the car was filled with silence. Neither Secretary Jung can't break the silence. He can sense that their was a small misunderstanding with the two so he decided not to pester them.

 

 

 

They arrived at their school past midnight. Sungjong bid goodbye to Secretary Jung and also to Myungsoo. He bowed at them politely. Myungsoo didn't even replied to Sungjong's goodbye. The feminine figure walk around the corridor. He opened the door using his duplicate key. All of his eonnie's were deeply asleep. He changed his clothes and slump himself on the bed. He started to closed his eyes but he can still hear Myungsoo's voice, repeating into his head like a broken cd.


 
I'm sorry yeobo. I love you  


I'm sorry yeobo. I love you  


I'm sorry yeobo. I love you  


I'm sorry yeobo. I love you  


I'm sorry yeobo. I love you  
 

 

 

URGGGGHHHHHHHH! Just let me sleep you stupid! He mumbled while hugging his favorite teddy tightly. HE FREAKING DIDN'T MEAN IT! STOP PESTERING ME L!

 

 

 I'm sorry yeobo. I love you  


I'm sorry yeobo. I love you  


I'm sorry yeobo. I love you  


I'm sorry yeobo. I love you  

 

 

 

" UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! JUST FREAKING LET ME SLEEEP." Sungjong shouted at the top of his lungs. He realized what he did, Oh . After a few minutes, Jieun who was a light sleeper wake up and asked him if anything was wrong he just shook his head and appologize. 

 

 

 

Sungjong didn't have enough sleep because of a certain boy named L. He kept reminded himself that it didn't mean anything, but then again his stupid mind kept on repeating Myungsoo's exact words. His eonnie's will be having a dance practice today so he was walk alone in to his room. Jieun told him before leaving that he should tell her what happend between L and him last night right after when they go home. He just give her a death glare at she giggled like a 3 years old kid.  

 

He walk inside his classroom and he seated comfortably on his chair. He knows that L is going to sit beside him and he decided to just drop the fake  confession which happend yesterday. After a couple of minutes, the class went wild. Noises can be visibly heard all through out the room. He looked at the door and he saw L and sungyeol walking inside the classroom with a magnificient entrace. Sungjong was about to greet Myungsoo when but he turned his direction on where sungyeol was sitting. They decided to exchange their seats. He has a cold aura with him that made Sungjong shiver with his cold image of his. Sungjong was confused with Myungsoo's sudden change. In the other hand, Sungyeol seated beside him. Sungyeol was keep on talking to him and somewhat, he felt like his being closer to him. They also exchange numbers and they had talk on what they like and what they dislike. They are officially friends. And he was happy with that progress.

 

During snacks and lunch time, he made his way and tried to approach L but he just get ignored by him. He didn't know why L suddenly act like that but he can sense that it has something to do with what happend yesterday. He told himself that during dismissal time,  he should comfront L and asked him what the heck was his problem.
 

 

 

 

 

 

***
 

He finally found his courage to comfront L. As expected, L went out right after their teacher dismissed them. He followed him as they walked into the school's corridor.
 

" YAH! L-ssi!" Sungjong called him but he pretend to hear nothing.

 

" YAH! L-ssi! Wait for me!" Still, L didn't listen to him. Sungjong knows that it was useless calling his attention especially he was acting like a spoiled brat right now.

 

" YAH! -- Sungjong take a deep pause before he continue to speak. 

 

" YAH! Y-yeobo!" And with that L turned his face into Sungjong's direction. 

 

 

What did I just called him? Sungjong face palmed himself.