Chapter Twenty Nine

Composing More than Words

Chapter Twenty Nine


 

{Your POV}


 

I was dead silent and my heart dropped. It’s not like I didn’t want to… but it’s too soon.


 

~~~~~?”, Zico asked.

Yeah?”, I said cluelessly.

Do you have an answer?”, he asked.

I do, but I don’t want to say it…”, I said softly.

I pouted a bit, “no…”


 

He walked right in front of me and hugged me.


 

No right?”, my eyes opened widely because I was surprised.

I’m sorry, I just feel like it’s too early.”


 

Is that just an excuse?”, I forced myself out of the hug.

What?”

I’m not good for you, is what you’re trying to get at? Too early? That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard as an excuse.”, he said coldly.

Jiho? It’s the truth, it was just yesterday I broke up with Sandeul…”


 

He stayed quiet and looked away, I took my stuff and left.


 

What a jerk… he doesn’t understand anything…


 

{Heewon POV}


 

To: Heewon ^.^

From: Jihoon ^-^


 

Alright, go outside for now Gongchan is outside waiting for you.” “


 

Wow, isn’t Jihoon oppa busy? Why is he so kind by arranging all of this? I really owe him one. I can’t just not thank him… I headed outside and saw Gongchan with flowers in his hand.


 

Hi.”, I said shyly.

Hi.”, he said shyly.


 

He took my arm to link with his and said, “So you still friends with Sandeulie oppa?”


 

How could I?


 

Nope why?”

Why not?”, he asked.

Because he hurt ~~~~~ badly, I’m not forgiving him for what he did to ~~~~~.”, he backed away from me.

What are you talking about?”, he asked coldly.

What are you talking about?”, I asked back.

~~~~~ is at fault here, she knew Sandeulie hated him but yet he still took lessons from him.”

You got it all wro…”, before I could finish a figure came out of nowhere.


 

Manager nuna?”, Gongchan said.

I turned around to see the ahjumma from the other day in front of me with an angry look on her face.

Get inside the car Gongchannie.”, he obeyed her and walked into the car.


 

Who do you think you are? Screaming at an idol like that?”, she said in a furious tone.

I’m sorry.”, I can’t get mad at an ahjumma.


 

Out of no where, she smacks me so hard that I fell to the ground.

That will teach you…”, she walked into the car and started the engine. At the corner of my eye, I see Gongchan oppa with no expression of sadness or sympathy. Only tears came out, what have I gotten myself into?

 

~

Ah, what do you guys think about the manager nuna! Please comment and subscribe to show your love! Another update coming! Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **