Chapter Five

Composing More than Words

Chapter Five


 

{Your POV}


 

I woke up the next morning, thinking on how I should make it up to my sister. I walked into the kitchen while she was finishing up breakfast...


 

Wow, good morning ~~~~~. You're up early.”, she said.

I'm sorry.”


 

Wow, that was easy.


 

About?”

My y and rude attitude.”, she smiled.

Heewon told you?”, I hugged her.


 

Sorry unnie, I shouldn't have acted that way.”

It's okay , I'm sorry too. I only said those things because I didn't want you to end up like me.”


 

We both laughed it off and started eating breakfast. I really missed my sister.


 

I heard you stopped singing and composing? I'm sorry ~~~~~-ah.”, she asked.

Of course, ever since you left I stopped. No, it's not your fault.”, my sister had a frown on her face. It was really silent.

But it would mean a lot to me, if someone taught me how to. I want to be a better sister to you Choonhee unnie.”, she smiled.


 

Did Heewon tell you anything else?”, she asked.

No why?”, I asked in a confused tone.

Are you curious about anything then?”, she asked while smiling.

Yes...”

Go ahead.”


 

I always wondered how and when she got the cancer.


 

When did you get the cancer & will you die like in those stories?”

Three months before I left & I don't have a limited time, but I will eventually die.”, she laughed while I was serious.

How did you get it? Mom and Dad were always healthy.”


 

She put a sympathetic look on her face...


 

About that ~~~~~, they aren't our parents.”

 

~

Hope you guys enjoyed the update! Well, i'm updating my other story about INFINITE called "You're Ranked my Number One" tomorrow, excited? If you do read this story and read my other story, I thank you guys so much for your support and I would wish to have 4000 views for the INFINITE story before the popularity dies (so just keep reloading the page ^.^). Anyways, have you guys seen the B1A4 teaser called "Beautiful Target"? Well, i'm sorry for the main character based updates! Don't worry it will get pretty interesting soon. So please show your love by commenting and subscribing! Thank you BANAS & BBCS! <3 Hwaiting ^-^ <3 **