Chapter Fifteen

Composing More than Words

Chapter Fifteen


 

{Your POV}


 

Weeks passed and passed and the end of summer was coming. Jiho and I got closer, he was nicer than I thought. Yes, me & Sandeul are still dating but we haven't seen each other in a while.


 

Jiho and I composed a song together, it was about loving someone for a long time. Geez, I'm such a loser for Sandeul. Since, Jiho and I are bestfriends might as well tell him.


 

I have to tell you something.”, we both said at the same time.

You go first.”, I smiled.


 

He bit his lip, he looked so nervous. What's so important?


 

I've liked someone for a long time...”, WOW JIHO LIKES SOMEONE! I cut him off -.-”

Congratulations! Aw, so cute she's such a lucky girl!”, I said.

He scratched the back of his neck and said, “you're turn.”


 

I smiled and said, “I've been dating Junghwan since a few weeks ago.”

His jaw dropped and said, “Sandeul? That nerd?”

I smiled and looked down, “Yes.”


 

He started to get furious, “Why that nerd? Why can't you date someone else?!”

So did I .... “WHAT'S UP WITH YOU? WHY CAN'T I DATE HIM HUH?!”


 

** knock **


 

Am I interupting something?”, a guy said.

CHO PD sunbae!”, Jiho bowed. So I bowed too...


 

Who's Cho PD?


 

Is this the girl you've been helping?”, the sunbaenim asked Jiho.

Yes.”, he replied.


 

The sunbae came right up to me, “So will you join?”

I was so dumbfounded, “Excuse me?”

Did Jiho tell you?”, I was confused.


 

Hyung... I....”, Jiho said.

I cut him off, “No he didn't...”


 

Well I heard your song and voice and I want you t be part of a new group i'm making. We're going against WM's group “ELITE”. You up for it? I really needed to know a week ago, but it's fine if I tell them the company now.”, my dreams just came true! But why didn't Jiho tell me? A week ago?


 

Of course.”

Alright, i'll talk to you tomorrow about the details.”, he left the room.


 

WTF Jiho...


 

Why didn't you tell me...”, I asked Jiho. He didn't respond.

You knew I wanted this but you didn't tell me... you're starting to be the same old Jiho now....”

Its because...”, I ran out of the room. I arrived at the condo...


 

** vibrate **


 

To: ~~~~~ ^.^

From: Jiho Kitty ^-^


 

Uh, I'm sorry... I just wanted to tell you that the person i've always liked... was... you...” “

 

~

Hope you guys enjoyed the update! I will update another chapter tonight ^.^ Please show your love by commenting and subscribing. Please subscribe to my other two fanfics  >.< They are INFINITE based - Story One: "You're Ranked my Number One" & Story Two: "Three Hundred Sixty Nine Days with Her" ~ Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **