Chapter Twenty

Composing More than Words

Chapter Twenty


 

{Your POV}


 

I'm so mad...

We finally arrived at the Brand New Stardom Building and met up with Cho PD. Heewon, Jihoon and I were inside and saw four other girls inside.


 

Welcome girls.”, Cho PD said.

Hello Cho PD.”, all of us six girls said in unison.

Today, i've giving you all the chance to meet your new group mates. This is a bit fast but I know all of your talents. We will debut as a group called “A-LIST in six months. Training will start in three days until the debut.”


 

All of us nodded in excitement.


 

Make me proud.”, he walked out of the room with his secretary.


 

The four girls headed to Heewon and I's direction...


 

Hi guys, well we've been a high school quartet since we were young. And I'm glad that we finally get new members. Hi I'm name is Kan Yoohee, I'm supposedly the leader of the group.”, she had a bright smile and she would like a perfect leader.

I'm Summer Choi, I'm the main dancer. If you're wondering why I didn't say my korean name is because I'm use to canadian name.”, she was nice and wow canadian! She looks a bit like that fighter girl's bestfriend in Secret Garden.

I'm Yang Seulgi, I'm apparently the youngest here. Nice to meet you unnies.”, even though she's the youngest she's so tall!

I'm Leah Yeon, I guess I'm the shortest of the group? The center? The visual? We saw your profiles while we were waiting for you guys, you guys are awesome.”


 

We all laughed.


 

Heewon introduced herself, “I'm Choi Heewon and I hope you guys will treat me well.”


 

They all laughed, “Don't be so formal, and we want you to be the main vocalist.”


 

Heewon does have an amazing voice, she deserves it.

Really?”, she said happily.

I guess it's my turn, “I'm Kim ~~~~~, I look forward to working with all of you.”


 

They all laughed again, “You're definetly the main actress of the group. Jiho oppa told us all about you.”


 

Jiho? Uh oh...”, we all laughed and started writing a song... things I can do, now because of Jiho.


 

I'm going to go outside and get some fresh air.”, I said while they all nodded and completely ignored me. I stepped outside and took a breath of chilled air.


 

There you are, why are you here?”, someone said while grabbing my shoulder.

 

~

Hope you guys enjoyed the double update! Hope you guys will show your love by commenting and subscribing! ^.^ BBCS and BANAS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **