Chapter Seven

Composing More than Words

Chapter Seven


 

{Your POV}


 

In comes a pretty boy, in sparkly clothes and chinky eyes. Is that her boyfriend?


 

"~~~~~ this is my boyfriend Jinyoung. Jinyoung this is my sister, ~~~~~"

"Hi.", I said shyly ~ he's so cute... WOAH, he looks like a fox.

"I heard alot about you.", he smiled. My sister always had good taste.

"I texted him right when you told me you needed a teacher and here he is.", unnie said.

"What do you mean?", I asked shyly.


 

"This is your new teacher, he will teach you how to compose and write music again.", my unnie was pointing at Jinyoung.


 

"Yeah, i'm fine with it.", Jinyoung said.

"Except for his crazy manager, she hates me too so don't worry. If she hates you, it's normal.", my unnie said.


 

Jinyoung oppa smiled, but i'd rather not because he's sister's boyfriend. That's awkward.


 

"Unnie and oppa, i'm grateful. But there is someone else I can learn from...?", unnie had a disappointed look on her face. It looked like she was about to scold me until...


 

"Alright I know someone.", Jinyoung said.

"Thank you oppa." I smiled while he walked away to call the person.


 

"What was that about?", my unnie asked.

"It's your boyfriend... ew, come on unnie. It would be awkward.", I implied.

"Fine, if you get a bad teacher... it's not my fault."


 

Jinyoung came back with a big smile on his face.


 

"Okay, I found you a teacher ~~~~~. Just meet him at this place in ten minutes."

"Thank you oppa.", I smiled.


 

I walked to the door until, "Wait a second, you're ~~~~~. Aren't you Sandeul's friend?"


 

Sandeul? Who's Sandeul?


 

"Nope, I don't know a Sandeul."

"Are you sure? He keeps on telling me about you and he knows your sister too..."

"Nope, but I have to go guys. Thanks again oppa.", I smiled and ran out the door. I followed the GPS on my phone and saw so much English on the building... "Brand New Stardom?"


 

I went through the whole building and I finally found the room. I looked inside and saw a guy by a mixer. He must be my teacher! I'm so excited.


 

"Hi, I'm Jinyoung's friend."


 

The teacher turned around... IT'S HIM!

 

~

Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed the update & hope you guys are loving the drama so far ~ don't worry more the come. Please if you read this story please comment and subscribe , it would mean alot to me ^.^ Well well well, I updated the last and FINAL chapter of "You're Ranked my Number One" ~ please check it out :) BANAS and BBCS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **