Chapter Eighteen

Composing More than Words

Chapter Eighteen


 

{Your POV}


 

Woonie is in love?


 

I first met him when I met up with Sandeul like we usually did. They both were in the same group so they went everywhere together. I then started to bond Gongchan then. We'd go to amusement parks, malls and parties together. I then started to bond with Gongchan then. We'd go to amusement parks, malls and parties together but alone. He really is something...”, aw so cute.


 

But why did you not want to talk about it the other day?”, I asked.


 

It's because its been a full year and he still hasn't asked me out. He even told me that he didn't care about the idol scandal stuff. He told me he likes me but so far he did nothing about it! I'm Choi Heewon and I deserve him!”, she blew the hair out of her face while I laughed.


 

So you're Heewon....”, the guy from the elevator said. We both turned around, it was Jihoon.

Jihoon, what are you doing here?”, I asked.

I knew it was you ~~~~~! We need to go to the company... Cho PD wants to talk to you guys...”, he said.


 

Wait... wait... wait... Jiho is there... I'm not going there...


 

Do I have to go?”, I asked.

What do you think ~~~~~-ah? He sent me here to get you …?”, Jihoon replied.

We have to go ~~~~~, come on.”, Heewon grabbed on my arm.


 

Damn, why is Zico everywhere now? And Sandeul secretly hanging out with that new WM group... why is life so difficult?! URGH!


 

{Heewon POV}


 

Suddenly, ~~~~~ let go of my arm and stormed straight to the van.


 

So you're that girl...”, the guy said.

What girl?”, I said cluelessly.

The Gongchan lover, I heard...”, Uh-oh he heard, who is he anyways?


 

Who are you?”

Aha, remember when you auditioned for the company... you were celebrating that you auditioned well and you bumped into me and spilled my food on me...?”


 

I remember! Oh yeah, and he was going to have a schedule.


 

** flashback start **


 

I'm so sorry, uh I can try and clean it.”, he laughed. Oh I'm so embarrassed. I should really just happy dance on my own.

He took my hand, “It's fine, just don't do that dance ever again.”


 

We both laughed, and he let go of my hand. We looked into each other's eyes... OH WAIT, I have to meet up with Gongchan.


 

Uh, I have to go. Sorry again.”, I smiled and walked away.


 

** flashback end **


 

Oh yeah... sorry again.”, we both looked down and headed to the van.


 

He took my hand and said, “Even though you should be doing me the favour, I'll help you.”


 

Help me with what?

 

~

This is the last update for today ^.^ Tell me how you guys liked it ~ only disfuncshional & Woojyo comment (and I thank you) ~ But overall, thank you all for your support and please continue to support me ! BBCS and BANAS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **