Chapter Twenty Six

Composing More than Words

Chapter Twenty Six


 

{Your POV}


 

Sandeul...”, I said while the BLOCK B and B1A4 oppas were staring at me and Sandeul.

What did she mean by treat Jiho well? Are you both dating? Are you cheating on me?”, he started to raise his voice.

Ya, don't raise your voice at her.”, Jiho said.


 

I whispered to Jiho, “i'll take care of this.” I fake smiled.


 

So, you're dating him and cheating on me? You're such a .”, he said. My heart started to beat faster and faster.


 

? Says you? You're the one cheating on me!”, I said.

Who said that I'm cheating on you? Jiho? So you trust him instead of me now?”

Heewon told me too. I believe them, how could you Sandeul?”

How could you cheat on me with that guy?”

I'm not dating him, he's just teaching me how to compose.”

You know how to already, what an excuse... you're a .”

What?! Says you... the guy who apparently likes a girl named Myunghee...”

What did you say?”

You heard me! You like a girl named Myunghee in your new girl group... I've known you for a while Sandeul and I can tell you like her...”, I said with confused emotions.

What's with you ~~~~~?”, I was balling my eyes out.


 

Stop it Sandeul, can't you see she's crying...”, Baro and Jinyoung oppa said.


 

I've woken up from a nightmare. I'm glad we're now over.”, I said.

What did you say?”, he got closer and closer to me.

I know you're cheating on me... we're over.”, I said with an evil smirk.

Good, because you would have becomed emo if I said it.”, he said coldly.


 

What's happening to me?


 

Sandeul... are you serious?”, I said.

He started to walk away, “you just threw away our friendship, pathetic.”


 

I dropped to my knees, I can't handle this.


 

I grabbed the air, “Sandeul... wait...”

No, I hate you.”, he walked away into his figure was no longer seen.


 

Get up ~~~~~-ah.”, Jinyoung oppa said while he brought me into a hug. I was crying out everything into his shoulder. I can't believe it's over.

I'm going ~~~~~-ah stay strong.”, he walked away and smiled at me. All the other B1A4 oppas hugged me and walked away. I dropped to the ground and closed my eyes slowly.


 

Someone picked me up.... Sandeul? Did you come back?

 

~

Tell me what you guys think on this intense but sad chapter >.< Please show your love by commenting and subscribing. Please please support the boys by watching the B1A4 "Beautiful Target" live and BLOCK B's Japan Match Up Special - Episode One! Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **