Chapter Twenty Five

Composing More than Words

Chapter Twenty Five


 

{Your POV}


 

I woke up in the morning with puffy eyes...


 

Good morning ~~~~~-ah. The van is downstairs, the BLOCK B oppas offered to drive us there since the B1A4 oppas' car would be full..”


 

I smirked... this day can't get any worse...


 

Choonhee said her last goodbyes to the condo and we headed to the van. I felt so light headed when I stepped outside. Jiho came out of the car and smiled.


 

Heewon is inside already Choonhee nuna. The second van is for the five of them. Jihoon, Heewon, and you two are in the first van.”, Jiho said.

Alright, U-kwonnie and Jaehyo! Come and get my bags.”, my sister said jokingly.


 

She headed to the van while Jaehyo and U-kwon came out.


 

Morning.”, Jiho said while smiling.

Morning.”, he stepped closer to me while looking down on my face.

Puffy eyes?”, he asked. I nodded.


 

He hugged me suddenly and said, “you're an ugly panda.”

I got out of his hug, “excuse me?”. He laughed and hugged me again.


 

YAH! ~~~~~-ah? Why are you guys such a couple?”, Kyung oppa said.

What did you say?”, Jiho said back.

Stop hiding your smile ~~~~~-ah. We know you like Jiho...”, U-kwon oppa said.

Aw, what a cute couple!”, Taeil oppa said.

~~~~~-ah, did you notice Jiho didn't shower today?”, I walked away in ew!


 

That's gross Jiho!”, they all laughed.

No, no ~ I showered.”, we all smiled and got into the car.


 

~


 

A few hours later, we arrived at Incheon airport. All nine of us headed to Choonhee unnie's terminal. All of we tearing, even the guys. She said her last goodbyes and headed to terminal because we arrived late. The B1A4 oppas were there too... all five said bye too.


 

BYE UNNIE!”, I screamed.

Bye ~~~~~-ah, I love you. Treat Jiho well! Treat ~~~~~ well, Jiho!”, and her figure was no longer seen.


 

What did she mean by that ~~~~~?”, I turned around to see Sandeul.

 

~

What do you think is going to happen? Don't worry, just press the next button and you will find out ! Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **