Chapter Twenty Three

Composing More than Words

Chapter Twenty Three


 

{Heewon POV}


 

I struggled out of the grasp of the stalker but the stalker let me go.


 

Get away from me!”, I screamed.

Don't worry it's me.”, I turn around to see Gongchan.


 

What is he doing here?


 

Gongchan oppa, what are you doing here?”, I asked.

Jihoon texted me that there was something wrong... I wanted to grab you in time so no would could notice us together...”

What?”

I mean, what's wrong?”


 

Wait this was one of Jihoon's friendly acts so we can get together...


 

Uh, I never hung out with you in a while and I was wondering if we could...?”, he smirked.

I wish we could... but, I'm kind of busy with the whole new girl group thing...”, he pouted.


 

I didn't even get to tell him about making into “A-LIST”.


 

He started to walk away as someone was calling him, I grabbed his arm before he could leave... “Gongchan oppa, I like you.”


 

Where did that come from?

He picked up his phone immediately after, did he hear me?

Sandeul and Myunghee are going to kiss in the music video? That's fine, Sandeul likes Myunghee anyways...”


 

He got out of my grasp and let go of my arm, Sanduel likes Myunghee anyways? WHAT?! Who's Myunghee?

I said awkwardly as his figure became smaller in distance. I turned around and pouted and saw Jihoon pop out of no where.


 

{Your POV}


 

Packing already?”, I asked Choonhee unnie.


 

She stopped folding her clothes and ran straight to me, “Please don't be mad at me...”

I smirked, “Of course not, I'm just sad that you're leaving so quickly. I've been spending a lot of time with Jiho and stuff, I never really got a chance to hang out with you...”

We always hung out ~~~~~-ah... if you didn't notice... But, we can hang out by taking the B1A4 van to the airport tomorrow and bond and talk then?”


 

She's leaving tomorrow?


 

You're leaving tomorrow?”, I said sadly.

Yeah... I'm sorry ~~~~~-ah....”


 

{Heewon POV}


 

How did it go?”, he asked.

Why are you such a stalker?”, I asked.

I'm helping you with your love life, so you should be nice to me.”, he smirked.

It didn't go well anyways, he's too busy for me... but thanks.”, I walked away and headed to my house.


 

I have a question...”, Jihoon said.

Yeah?”

Isn't Sandeul dating ~~~~~? So what's up with what Gongchan said? Is he cheating on ~~~~~?”

 

~

Here's part one of my double update! Please support the boys and their promotions! ^.^ Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **