Chapter Eight

Composing More than Words

Chapter Eight


 

{Your POV}


 

Oh , it's the Jiho look alike... Uh oh.


 

"You! What are you doing here?", he said in an angry tone.

"I'm your student.", I said in a non-excited tone.

"Get out.", he said.

"Wae-oh?! That day was a mistake.", I said while pouting.

"Your aegyo is disgusting... you remind me of..."


 

I legit pouted. Wait, I remind him of...?


 

"Sure. But please you have to teach me.", I begged.

"Get out."


 

I looked at his business card, "Woo Jiho"

IT WAS JIHO! Surprisingly he pushed me out of the door. I banged on the door, for him to let me in.


 

"Leave and never come back.", he said.

I sat and leaned against the door, waiting for him to open the door.


 

"I can do this all day Jiho-ah. Remember me... ~~~~~!"


 

JIHO is a horrible person. He was so mean to me... He always threw his food at me and then burped in my face. That's just gross. He used to sit on me like we were friends and he copied my notes... HOW DID HE EVEN GET MY LOCKER COMBINATION! He pinched my chubby cheeks and belittled my height. I'm kind of taller now but still!


 

{Zico POV}


 

~~~~~? Oh yeah, her...


 

"JIHO-AH! Anyone home? LET ME IN!", she demanded.


 

Might as well not respond, then she will go away.


 

"Please let me in. I really need this... Jiho-ah...", she said.


 

Go away...


 

"You want to know why I need this!?"


 

So damn annoying.


 

"My unnie and I used to compose together... remember? In music class, I sang the songs I wrote..."


 

Boring.


 

"We wrote songs about everything! Like love, adventures and thank yous to my parents... well now, apparently they aren't my parents. Apparently they died long ago, and then on top of everything. When I needed my sister the most, my sister just left me..."


 

She paused... did she leave?


 

"I hated her with all my heart. I hated her with a passion. Because she left me, I had no intention on writing songs or producing music anymore. That day, when I accidentally spilled cherry juice on you... I was on my way to her condo. I was rude to her and a complete ."


 

....


 

"The day after, I found out she left because she has a problem... I disease of some sort. And she has been a lab rat and has been paid to live and be tested on. The worst part... she can't live her dream with me... to become a hallyu star... like you and Jinyoung oppa."


 

Uh...


 

"The only thing I can do, to make her dream sort of come true is to start composing for her since she can't. And I might become a hallyu star one day since she can't. Ill fulfill our dream as her sister, the bad sister I am. Damn, did you remember when Mrs. Yang our teacher hated me ever since I stopped participating in music class? And I was always sad because music was gone... you still didn't fail to bother me though. At least I still had you, Junghwan and Heewon left me by then."


 

{Your POV}


 

After reflecting, I teared a bit. I'm a bad person, he obviously doesn't want to teach me. I should leave, i'm wasting his time.


 

"What are you talking about? You never "had" me."

 

~

Hey guys, sorry for the late update ~ it's been a busy week with school, the final chapter of "You're Ranked my Number One" and the release of B1A4's "Beautiful Target". Anyways, please show your love by subscribing and commenting! Hwaiting ^-^ <3 **