Chapter One

Composing More than Words

Chapter One


 

{Your POV}


 

What?!”, I said.

Were going to let you move in with your sister. I think it's better for you.”, my mom said.

But I don't want to live with her, I'd rather sleep in the barn.”

That's funny ~~~~~-ah, but we want you to. It's better for you.”


 

Little did I know, they already packed my damn bags to go to Seoul. I didn't want to see my sister. I hate her. My dad hired a taxi to bring me exactly in the front of my sisters condo. Wow, they don't know me that well.


 

You're here kid, don't get lost.”, the driver said.


 

He drove off and I was there in front of her condo building... too bad I wasn't going to go in. The city is really beautiful, might as well sight see. I'd rather live on the streets then with her. I memorized her condo number and went off. Wow, this is a really beautiful city. Staying in the country and near the farms is really different compared to here.


 

Man, I'm thirsty... it's so hot and humid here.


 

I looked around to see where I can get a drink... Starbucks? Dunkin' Donuts?


 

One cherry juice please.”, I said.

Coming right up.”


 

I look through my waller and I only saw 5,000 won. I'm going to be hungry later, damn ` I guess I have to go to her condo after I finish drinking. But man, this city is gorgeous. Busan is too dark and full of farms.


 

Bubble pop!” said one of the billboards.


 

Ah that singer looks pretty, I bet you she's nice. Just like her songs, damn I miss writing my own music … and singing.


 

3,000 won please.”, the waiter said.


 

I gave the waiter the money and headed back to my sister's condo. Just as I was walking, I put my change back and boom. What did I hit?


 

Ya! Look what you did!”, NOT MY DRINK!

 

~

Hey guys, thank you for reading this fic! Hope you guys will love it, I do have a warning. My chapter one to fifteen will be a bit boring, because it's just a basic backround on the main character, please don't give up on this fic because it's a great story. Soon at chapter fifteen or so of the story, this story will link to my sister's fic "Who cares if you're older... doesn't mean I can't love you" ~ so please check hers out. Also, if you have the time I have another fic with INFINITE on the brink of the final chapter named "You're Ranked my Number One" ~ so check that one out too. Please show your love by commenting and subscribing, I hope I can do well with this story! Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **