Chapter Thirty

Composing More than Words

Chapter Thirty


 

{Your POV}


 

Months later, our comeback came and so did your rivals… ELITE. We all had positive comeback results, later I found out B1A4 is dating all members… just rumours.


 

Then our promoting ended, but me and Zico still didn’t make up… But Hyuna and I did, ever since I told her Jiho and I weren’t friends. She insisted on being friends.


 

The group and I just finished our show on MTV “MTV A-LIST”. All of the staff were heading out…


 

*knock*


 

Seulgi opened the door, “oppa! This is a surprise!”


 

We all turned around to see Jihoon at the door.


 

Jihoon why are you here?”, Heewon asked.

I just finished taping a cd with Sandeul and Cho PD hyung told me that we have a meeting now. Let’s go…”, he grabbed Heewon’s hand and we all followed.


 

{Heewon POV}


 

He awkwardly let go of my hand and smiled at me.


 

Signs of Gongchan?”, he asked.

Nope.”


 

There was an awkward silence while we were walking.


 

Do you still like him?”, he asked. I thought to myself, do I?

Of course.”, I smiled.


 

{Jihoon POV}


 

Damn, she still likes him. At least I can have her company, this is a stupid idea Jihoon. She won’t think you like her because you’re helping her get with another guy. She isn’y no Sandara or Sulli… but why do I like her so much?


 

So…”, I added.

I have this problem I need to solve.”, she added.

What problem?”

I feel like I like Gongchan oppa but whenever I think or am with him. I feel like he’s not the right one for me. But when I’m not with him, I think he is? There’s some missing piece I have to figure out…”, she smiled. What could she be talking about?


 

As long as you’re happy, I’m happy.”, I added before walking into the boardroom. I sat beside the BLOCK B hyungs while Heewon and the rest sat on the opposite side. I wonder what this is about…


 

{Your POV}


 

So everyone I called this meeting on a short notice because I have big news.”, Cho PD sunbaenim said.


 

Everyone leaned in closer and waited for him to continue.


 

We will take part in a YG TV special. YG chose us as one of their similar rival companies and would love to combine forces or befriend. So they want to do it on tv, but before we do that there is a meeting being held tonight. Only two people can go on behalf of us so I chose Jiho because he’s the leader. And I’ll choose ~~~~~for A-LIST.”, wait what?


 

Sorry sunbaenim, but why not Yoohee unnie, she is our leader.”, I added.

I know but she has to host music core tonight so she cannot.”, I opened my mouth in surprise.

Alright sunbaenim.”, Jiho added. Douchebag.

Make sure to get me a picture of Sandara nuna!”, Jihoon yelled.


 

Our managers took us to the car and went off to drive us since the location was far, Jiho and I sat a chair apart…


 

He came closer to me and took my hand…

 

~

Thank you guys for reading. I'm sorry to say this is my last update for today. But please show your love by commenting and subscribing, and please check out the other stories on this account. Just to let you guys know, there are 10 chapters left to this story! Anticipate the end! BANAS & BBCS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **