Chapter 9

The Start Of Us

So I entered. Is it true? Is it big and spacious as what they've said? Well, I don't know. So, I went in to check it out. Mmmm~

When I went in the van, I was astonished at how big it was. They went in and took the seats at the very back. "Magic! How is it small outside but big inside?" I was amazed. They both giggled and said, "Because it's special. Specially made for us. I don't even know why, they could have just bought a bus for us. Maybe because they don't want to take too much space." I raised my eyebrows and nodded. Well, that's possible, though. "Ahh." I let out a sound as I sat beside them near the window. "Do we all live together?" I asked while looking outside. They both nodded and pointed outside. "They're coming! Let's act naturally, although it's fake. No! Let's be original." Hyosung said. She then earned glares from both sides: me and Jieun. "Seriously? Act natural or be original?" Jieun asked, annoyed. "Em. Uh. Be.. Original?" Hyosung stuttered and let out a nervous laugh. 

We heard voices from outside gradually becoming louder and louder every second, which means, they're getting closer and will enter in any minute. My heart went, 'Thump. Thump.' Wait. Why am I nervous? This problem can't be solved because my brain is not meant to solve any mystery since I was born.

From what I see from the schoolbook, I could recognize everyone in the special classes, and a few students from other classes. Should I praise my memory? I did a great job in memorizing everyone's faces and names in the special classes, but not the other students. Let's just half praise and half not praise.

One by one, members of EXO, BTS, the Jung sisters, Yunmi, and Sora entered. They all took random seats. I, officially a new member of Secret, with my fellow members sit at the very back, BTS took the seats in front of us, then goes EXO, and finally, the Jung sisters, Yunmi and Sora in the very front. That's not random. Everyone sits with their fellow members. Okay, I take back my words. They're not sitting randomly. 

"Hey, Haemi. Would you like to stay in the same room as us? It would be fun to have you around!" Both Hyosung and Jieun asked. "Mmm~ Maybe. No?" I teased them a bit. They both whined like a baby not caring about others staring at their childish behaviour. "Hihi, fine. I'll stay with you." I said with a big smile, but deep inside, I felt guilty because it feels like I'm abandoning both Yunmi and Sora. I have a problem with denying people's request, so, if someone asks me to help, I would say Yes immediately without thinking about it first. 

The ride took 40 minutes to arrive at our destination. As soon as we stopped by the gate, the guards were checking every corner in the van to check if there are things that can't be brought in. When they said that it's clear, they opened the gate and let us in. On the both side of the road, small fountains and garden can be found. I didn't mention that the place we'll be living is a mansion, right? Okay, in front of the entrance, a really big fountain was placed with varieties of different flowers around it. The van stopped, and the guards standing beside the door came towards us and opened the door. When we all got out, the driver parked it in the garage in the corner.

"Luhan hyung, let's have some bubble tea. I'm tired and thirsty." Sehun pouted. "I want to refresh myself with a bottle of coke and ice." Kris said and quickly went in. The others have usual conversation as people usually does after they got home from school or work. 

I went in and sat on the single couch and read a magazine found on the coffee table. It's about the school's special classes. I hope this is useful because I need to know about the classes in order to get used to it.