Chapter 5

The Start Of Us

"Enough talking now. Quickly back to your seats!" He told us. "Oh okay, but why?" I said because I was still curious. Everyone just kept silent.

Yunmi's pov

I think we're there because the helicopter is landing. Jin, with lightning speed, changed into his uniform in just a second! Woah, I was amazed by how fast did he change. 

"Now, before we go to school, we'll have breakfast. Follow me, I don't want to waste my energy just to find you in case you're lost," he said with a serious face. We followed his instruction and went to a cafe. We all ordered a piece of strawberry cake each and a cup of caramel latte. Surprisingly, we became hyper just after having a small breakfast.

"I feel weird. I don't even have enough sleep yet I feel so energetic." Haemi said with a questioning look. Jin then smiled and answered, "It's because we put in something to be energetic. I can't explain it to you right now since we don't really have time. Let's go? Aren't you curious about your new school?" We, the girls, nodded and happily went to our new school. 

When we arrived, we saw so many students standing outside carrying banners. "BTS jjang!" and "EXO! We love you!" was written on them. Being a very curious human being, Haemi asked Jin, "Hey! Who is EXO and BTS? Are they that popular?" Jin answered with a smirk on his face saying, "You'll know later. No time for explaining. Let's go to your classes." He said and opened the door for us. Each of us thanked him after we got out of the car. 

"Hey, Kris! I need your help," Jin screamed and waved at a guy named Kris. He's so tall! What is he? An alien perhaps? I was dazzled by his awesomeness. When he approached us, I can feel the coldness from the very inside of him. This is really creepy. 

"Yeah, Jin. What do you need?" He asked with a really cold stare. He's so cold, and I feel so weird around him. "I need you to bring these two girls to your class," Jin said while pointing to me and Sora. "What about the other girl on your left?" He asked. "Your class is full, so I'll bring her to my class. Don't you always keep record about the space you have in your classroom?" Jin said with a super serious expression. "Oh, okay then. You two, follow me to your new class." He said with a poker face and brought us into a class. 

When we came in, we saw 11 boys excluding Kris and other 2 girls. We were welcomed warmly by all of them. But there's one thing that bother me. Why are our uniform different than the others? 

Our classroom.. It's so luxurious! OMG

"Hi! Welcome to our special class! I'm Jessica and this is my sister, Krystal." The beautiful girl greeted us with her sister. I responded with a smile and said, "Hello, Jessica. Hello, Krystal. Nice to meet you, and thank you for welcoming us." They smiled and there was no other seat left since Sora took the seat beside Krystal, and the seat beside Jessica is taken. The only seat available is beside Kris. I have no other choice, but to sit there.

I sit in the very front row with a big window to my left and a door to my far right. My eyesight is not that good, so sitting here is excellent, and the board is just 2 meters away. After 5 minutes, I see a giant silhouette coming in the class? Who could it be? Is it the teacher? But the classroom is still empty.