Chapter 4

The Start Of Us

About an hour passed, we sat there, waiting patiently. To let them know our location, we ignite the flares we found in the storage house earlier. Tsk, tsk. Why are they so careless? We heard loud noises approaching us. Is it the helicopter?

Unfortunately, it was the guys from earlier. They saw us! I should have brought these girls somewhere farther! I'm such a fool! At the same time, we saw a helicopter approaching us, and one of the crew threw the ladder down for us to climb. 

"Girls! This way. Be careful, they got guns!" I yelled and ran towards the ladder. We tried our best to dodge the bullets and made our way up to the helicopter.

"We are bulletproof! Haha, it was fun!" Sora said with her satisfied face. "And dangerous." Yunmi added, she was thrilled. "Nah, it's fine. Don't be shocked, Yunmi. We're fine now," I said with a smile to reassure her.

"Hello, girls. Oh, Haemi, sorry to say this, but we're not going to your grandpa's home. By the time we get there, you will go to your new school. Here's your uniform, and don't worry, three of you will be in the same school and we already informed all of your old school that you transferred. We'll arrive there at about 8:00 am, and school will start at 8:30 am. Don't be late, and there's still time. It's just 6:45 am, and the sun will rise soon. Go back there, we prepared a small room for you to change. Have fun in your new school!" He said with wide smile. He's so cute! 

"Woah, school on our first day of coming to Seoul. By the way, what's your name?" Sora asked him. I was going to ask him that, but never mind that. "My name is Jin. And you?" He replied. My eyes widened after I heard that name.  I think I heard it before, but where? "Oh, my name is Sora, and the girl who's changing the uniform right now is Yunmi. This girl beside me is Haemi." She said with a smile but I didn't notice it because my mind was in somewhere else. 

"Um, I feel kind of uncomfortable with you staring at me like that. Haemi? Do you hear me? Hello?" He said while waving his hands in front of me. I was dreaming until someone hit my back. HARD. "Ouch! Who did that?" I said with a frown. "Hehe, I'm sorry. Jin called you for so many times and you didn't answer, so I hit your back. I'm sorry" She said with a guilty face. "Oh, it's okay. I'm sorry, I was thinking about something." I said with a smile. "I wonder what are you thinking about right now? But if it's personal, then it's okay!" He said, "Oh! Yunmi just finished changing. So which one of you will change next?" He added. Sora went and took her uniform and change. 

"Hey, what did I miss? You guys talked so much back there when I was changing." Yunmi said with a curious face. "Who told you to change for too long? We'll arrive soon, you know that?" I said in a sarcastic tone. We then heard Jin laughing, "You guys are so close after just a few hours meeting." We laughed and talked about many things until it was my turn to change into my uniform. 

Sora's pov

It is so awkard sitting in front of each other with Jin like this, and Yunmi sitting beside me. The silence went for too long until Haemi went out of the changing room. "Eh? Why is everyone looking at me?" I asked with a questioning look. 

"Enough talking now. Quickly back to your seats!" He told us. "Oh okay, but why?" I said because I was still curious. Everyone just kept silent.