Chapter 6

The Start Of Us

I sit in the very front row with a big window to my left and the class entrance to my far right. My eyesight is not that good, so sitting here is excellent with the board just 2 meters away. After 5 minutes, I saw a giant silhouette entering the class. Who could it be? Is it our teacher? But, the class is still empty. 

My heart beats fast, not knowing who could that giant be, and nervous because I'm not so good in greeting others. I was expecting Kris, but I was wrong. Another really tall guy, with a really child-like face, entered with big smile. "Yeollie is here!! Did you miss me?" he said cheerfully. 'Yeollie? Is that his name or his nickname?' I thought and was annoyed. I was annoyed and disappointed because it was not Kris. 'Wait! Why was I disappointed because the giant wasn't him?' my head flooded with the questions popping in my head as why.

Thinking too deep led me into another world, where I became unconscious. The question echoed through my head, and I wondered why. My brain still couldn't find the solution as why was I annoyed and disappointed. I gasped and finally woke up in the reality when someone hit my back. Because my nerves respond a bit slower than usual, I finally sense the pain, "Ouch!" and frowned. "Sorry. I have to because our teacher is here," the familiar cold-faced guy told me. "Sorry, and thank you," I replied, but heard and saw no response from him. 'At least smile!' I thought and sat straight.  

Haemi's pov

No! My 2 new best friends are not in the same class as me. I stood there for a second, watching them going to their class with Kris. "Come on, let's go. Class will start in 15 minutes!" he looked at his watch and brought me to my class. Hey! Our classes are just beside each other. Why am I so stupid? Right before I went in, the class is already noisy. "Aish! These kids." As the class monitor, Jin's priority is the kids' behaviour. He couldn't stand any misbehaviour. I giggled when I saw his reaction, and said, "You're so strict. I'm used to this environment, so I'm totally fine with it." 

"Haemi. Since the seats are all taken, do you mind to sit in the middle of Jungkook and Taehyung's desk? It's okay if you don't want to, I can just ask other students to move." he smiled. "It's fine. They look fine." I chuckled and went to my seat. "Hi! I'm Hoseok. You can call me J-Hope. When you're upset or mad, just come to me because I can make you happy with my full of hope charm!" The guy who sits in front of me introduced himself and winked. "Um. Hi, J-Hope. I'm Choi Haemi, you may call me Haemi or any name." I replied with a smile. "Wah! A new student! Hi, hello. I'm Taehyung, call me V!" He happily said and made a V sign.

"Is he Jungkook?" I asked them and pointed to my right, and they nodded, "why is he quiet? Did something happened?" I asked worriedly. "Nah, don't worry about him. His moods tend to change throughout the day. He will be talkative and loud within 10 minutes. Let me advise you.Avoid falling in love with him." J-Hope said and whispered the last sentence. "Why?" I asked curiously. "Once you like him, you won't stop. There is a reason why is he nicknamed the Triple Threat Maknae. For short, TTM. He can dance, sing, and rap. So, be careful! He's hard to approach especially to girls." V whispered to my left ear. "Don't you worry! I'm not the type of person who would fall in love that easy." I chuckled. And they both did 2 thumbs ups. 

"Yo! Swag. I'm swag. Everyday is swag. Swag is Suga's style! ANNYEONG! I'm Suga!" I turned my head to the direction of the yelling. I pointed to him and asked V who is that. "Oh. That's Min Yoongi. People, em, I mean fans, call him Suga because of his white complexion. He has that hip hop vibe, don't you think so?" I nodded and let out an 'Ahh' indicating that I understand him. He entered and sits beside J-Hope. "Oh! Who's this beauty? Hi, call me Suga." he shook his hands. "Call me Haemi." I smiled and showed him my eye smiles. 

Once again, I heard more squeals. This time, boys' voices joined too. I eyed the front door because I'm curious who is coming. "They're here!" Jungkook suddenly said and lifted his head up, which really surprised me. "They? Who are they?" I asked him. "Hyosung and Jieun. They're called Secret. Actually, there are 4 members in Secret, but we don't know where the other 2 went." he explained. 

"New student? Hello, I'm Jun Hyosung and this is Song Jieun. Nice to meet you!" They shook my hands. "Pleasure to meet you, too. I'm Choi Haemi." Jieun came to me and said, "Would you like to join our group? To be honest, it's kinda boring to be with Hyosung," Hyosung elbowed her and Jieun continued, "I heard there are 2 other students in the other class. I would like them to join, too, but I'm pretty sure they will join Girls' Generation. Anyway, would you like to? You won't be lonely, and we'll guarantee you fun and happiness." I was delighted with the offer and I accepted the offer almost immediately without thinking about Yunmi and Sora. 

"Okay class! Go to your assigned seat please! I'm sure that you all know that we have new student in our class, right?" Everyone answered 'Yes' in unison. "Good. Let's start with our lesson for today." I took out the books and pencil box from the bag Jin gave me earlier. I felt eyes on me. I am so uncomfortable, so it was hard to focus. I turned around to find out who it was.