Chapter 7 + Author's note

The Start Of Us

"Okay class! Go to your assigned seat please! I'm sure that you all know that we have new student in our class, right?" Everyone answered 'Yes' in unison. "Good. Let's start with our lesson for today." I took out the books and pencil box from the bag Jin gave me earlier. I felt eyes on me. I am so uncomfortable, so it was hard to focus. I turned around to find out who it was. 

Sora's pov

"Come and sit with me!" Krystal dragged me to the seat beside her. "You know, my fans thought that I'm really shy and hard to approach." 

"Wait, you have fans? Are you an idol?" I tilted my head and squinted my eyes. She nodded, "Yeah. I used to be in an idol group, but now I'm solo. Just like Jessica, my sister." I nodded and asked, "Did you sign contracts with an agency?" 

"I did, but the contract expired last year. I didn't renew it because of a reason. Well, I'm sure you knew because everyone in the special classes has the same reason for coming here. So, I'm the same as you, and so do you. We're all the same." 

"What about those who are not in the special classes?" I asked.

"They're just students. Regular students."

"Do they know about us?"

"There's no way that they would know about us. And, so that they won't be suspicious why are we in these classes, we disguised as the school's idols. That way, they won't be curious." she sighed, "Let's continue this talk later. The teacher is coming." She said as she prepared her books for the lesson. I smiled and sat straight after placing the books from the bag Jin gave on the table.

All of a sudden, my eyes landed on a tanned guy. I believe his name is Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai, as others call him. I feel like I'm in heaven for eyeing such a hot guy! My imagination soon got interrupted by a voice I never heard of. "Excuse me, Ms Lee. May you come to the front, please?" I assume that he's our teacher. Am I in trouble for not paying attention? I quickly got up and walked to the front nervously. "Don't be scared. You're not in trouble. You, too, Ms Kim." My heart rate that beat really fast soon eased its pace, and I became more calm than when he called me. 

"So, class! I'm sure that all of you knew these two cute students here, right? Anyway, I called them here to introduce them to you formally. This cutie on my right is Kim Yunmi, and on my left is Lee Sora. Oh! Do you know my name, newbies?" He asked as he turned to look at us. We both shook our head. "I'm Michael Sammy. Call me Mr Sammy." He smiled and we nodded. "You may return to your seat now. We'll start the lesson." 

The lesson, well, is not so boring. I tried my hardest to focus, but I just can't. My thoughts are clouded with the good-looking Kai. No! I can't. I'm married to someone I truly love, yes! I couldn't betray my handsome prince who's married to me. 'God, please forgive my sin for I betrayed my husband.' 

The bell rang brushed away the guilty thoughts I had in my mind. 'Thank you, bell!' Next lesson started, and so on. After the 3rd lesson finished, everyone in the class and the class next door headed outside. I asked Krystal, my seatmate, "Where are they heading to?" She answered with a smile, "It's break time. Let's go meet my sister and your friends." I nodded and went with her. 

I was amazed by the looks of the hall. I'm used to luxuries and all, but this is much more different! "What is this place? Is it the cafeteria?" Krystal smiled, "Yes. Our place is upstairs, and dowstairs for other students." We went to take the elevator in the right corner. It was surrounded by 4 guards to prevent strangers from breaking in from what I heard. 

When we went up, I saw Yunmi and Jessica sitting at a table beside the large window. They're good in choosing a place with nice view. They waved when they noticed we're walking in their direction, and we waved back with a big smile. "Soojung-ie! Sora-ssi! Here." Jessica screamed. When we sat down, I felt something's missing. "Hey, Yunmi! Do you feel any emptiness?" I asked, and she shrugged her shoulders. "Oh yes! Where's Haemi? Did you see her?" She shook her head. "Their class always come out 5 minutes later than us on Mondays. Just wait." Jessica told me. 


Author's Note


From now on, I'll write a little bit shorter than usual so it won't take so much time to process and update. I'm really sorry, but I want to have more chapters.. :( Sorry!!