I'm Sorry, But I Hate You

Don't Leave

Kai crumpled his agenda angrily. Luhan was nearby, sulking.

It was all that crazy girl's fault. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't be banned from SM for 2 months.

He didn't consider the fact that the staff member was the one who told the manager. 

"Hana-ssi..." Luhan complained. "Why did you do this to me?"

She was driving home, her bluetooth headset loosely placed in her ear. "Do what, oppa?" 

His depressing tone concerned her; the usually hyped cousin of hers was obviously down. "What's wrong, Luhan-ssi?"

Luhan pouted. "Don't lie, dongsaengie. If you did it, admit it."

Hana rolled her eyes. "What are you talking about?"

Luhan sighed. "Just...just forget it. It seems as if you won't own up to it."

Hana practically screamed over the phone. "Do what?!"

He jumped. "So you didn't do it?"

Hana exclaimed. "Ai-- Yah, LuHan-ssi! What are you talking about? You crazy? Do you want me to call Auntie?"

He shook his head frantically, earning a look from passing trainees. "Ani! No! Sorry dongsaengie~!"

She jolted at the red light. "So, what happened exactly?"

Luhan explained the situation, from the manager complaining about their 'image' to the ban from SM Entertainment. "You didn't do it right?"

Hana cursed under her breath. "I knew there was something up when I saw Natalie-unnie there..I'll call you back, oppa."

Luhan lifted the phone away from his ear. "She hung up.." he whimpered.

Kai scoffed. "She's such a pain in the arse. Why do you even put up with her?"

Instantly, Luhan's expression hardened. "What did you say?"

Kai repeated. "She's such a pain in the arse. That's the truth, and nothing but."

His sunbae exploded. "Do you know what she's been through? Do you know how much trouble she went through? No, you don't. She didn't tell the manager; Natalie did. Stop making accusations."

Kai appeared startled. "Calm down, Luhan-ssi." 

Luhan shook his head. "Whatever. Let's go. I'm hungry," he muttered, rubbing his stomach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana was organizing her papers when Luhan came home holding a box.

watered; the scent of tteokkbokki (떡복기) filled the apartment.

"Dongsaengie~!" he called.

She lifted her finger as she saw him peer through the study. "Gimme a second, oppa," she mouthed, redirecting her finger to point at the phone held to her ear.

He nodded, placing the box down at the table.

"Hello?" she said in perfect English. "Is this SM? Ah, yes. I would like to clear up the temporary banishment of Kim JongIn and LuHan..."

Luhan grabbed a toothpick and stuck it into the box, taking out a perfectly cooked rice cake.

After several lengthy minutes, she hung up and peered into the take-out box.

Suddenly, a piece of kimchi (김치) appeared, forcing itself into Hana's mouth.

"Mrfgh..." she managed. "Luhan! What are you doing?!"

He cocked his head to the right. "This is for your hard work!"

She smirked. "That's right; your banishment has been shortened to 2 weeks. Be happy."

Luhan did a little dance around the room. "It's time to celebrate!" he exclaimed.

Picking up a piece of tteokkbokki (떡복기), she placed it in . "Which I will do by finishing this box," she replied, chewing on this tiny piece of heaven.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note:

Hey GUISE~! Much thanks for your comments and subscriptions! If you guise have noticed, I began adding hangul (한굴) to the second part of the story. It's just to help me practice my new Korean keyboard :D -- it also might teach you some new words!

Your support REALLY helps; it means a lot if you comment and subscribe! Ask me questions and I'll respond to every. single. one.

With Love,

Cactus AKA Prickle-tan