Behind Open Doors

Don't Leave

She squinted as the sun streamed through the windows. Her cousin lay asleep next to her. 

Removing his hand gingerly, she stepped quietly out of his bed. She grabbed a spare set of clothes from her bag, changing from her pajamas

His snore startled her, making her jump slightly.

She sighed. She needed to be less paranoid.

Finding her keys, she placed a gentle kiss on the man's cheek before slipping out the door.

 

Kai waited impatiently outside. "Hyung must've been up all night.." he muttered, checking his watch.

He heard the door open and whipped around. A girl was standing there, obviously startled.

He was confused. "Who're you?" he demanded.

She looked away from his fierce expression, staying silent, and tried to escape.

He grabbed her arm and moved closer, his face inches away from hers. "I asked you a question, miss. Who are you?" he asked again.

She stuttered. "Ha-hana." Hana composed herself, returning his glare with a defiant look. "My name is Kang Hana."

His grip remained firm. "Why are you here?"

She smirked and pushed his hand away. "Why don't you go and ask your hyung here?"

She entered her car and the engine.

Kai was frozen. Usually they would be unnerved by his fierceness. He followed the car as it pulled out of the parking lot and down the road.

The door opened for a second time. Luhan walked out, stretching. "Did you see Hana-ssi?" he yawned, mussing with his messy hair.

Kai turned mechanically and stared at his hyung. "Do..do you know her?"

Luhan noticed his dongsaeng giving him the evil eye. He gave Kai a playful slap on the arm and chuckled, "Calm your horomones down, Kai. She's my cousin. She came to Korea for work."

Kai kept his glare steady. "When is she leaving?" he muttered, voice harsh.

Luhan looked at him curiously. "Jealous much?" he laughed, earning a hard punch in the arm. "Ouch! Just...just live with it for a while. She's rather - how may I put it - insecure."

Kai rolled his eyes. "Come on hyung," he clicked his car key, a beep sounding from the lot. "We're late."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

How is it so far? Meh? Not bad? Sorry for the short post .. ;-; if you guise leave comments, it means a lot to me! I PROMISE I will reply to every. single. one.