11

Bermuda Triangle
The bell rang and with a hop, skip, and a jump I was in the cafeteria. Most of the chairs and tables were taken up by lifeless students, the available ones were dumped with food. It was disgusting, these spoiled wealthy brats were throwing garbage wherever they pleased without having a single thought of how the janitors must feel. I would despise not only the children but my job, cleaning up after people rotted food and no concerning hearts ached for me. 
"Hey," someone came up behind me. I turned around to see if I was in the way but realized where the voice came from. "What are you doing, let's go." Kang Hanuel, I will have to get accustomed to your voice soon. 
"What?"
"We're going for ice cream, remember?" 
I gazed at him, my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. In my old school- which now is in written history- a student had to be a senior to leave campus, but things have changed, rules have differed, and I still had remained the same. I was oblivious about this school, thinking it would be the same, besides the people, with the similar reeking odor and jam-packed studying. But it wasn't. Sometimes change was a good idea, but sometimes it was just dead wrong. 
"Wait, are you a senior?" I still had to ask, old habits never altered. Well, at least mine didn't; nervously chewing on pencils, tapping uncontrollable, humming in public, tugging on my hair to remember formulas. I was a mess, a walking one that is. 
"Yeah, and you're a..? Let me guess, sophomore?" He had his hand scratching his chin, in thought I suppose. I shook my head, a small grin playing on my lips. Genuinely, I was flattered that I appeared younger than I usually was but I had more freedom than the underclassmen. 
"Junior," my grin grew larger. "Am I allowed to leave campus?" 
"Definitely, don't worry about the ride, we can go in mine."
He had a car, finer than Hyunwoo's. It was bright, snowy white, gleaming and shimmering in the radiant sun. As he opened the door for me, the strong fragrance of cologne burned through my nostrils; it smelled divine. I wanted to bury myself into the cushiony plush forever and forget about my stresses. 
"Thank you," I meekly smiled, bowed my head, and lowered myself in. He closed the door gently, his head slightly lowered with a smile beginning to unravel. 
I glanced more to my right to realize someone was watching; the man himself, Hyunwoo. His eyes burned into mine, warning me about something but he was wrong. Hanuel was a great person, well so far, and he was just jealous. Why would he be? He should be going and smacking lips with his girlfriend instead of stalking the both of us. 
My phone vibrated, and I remembered suddenly to ask Hanuel how to remove characters from a contact name, a text message had arrived. 
 
HyunwooWhat do you think you're doing? 
 
I texted backmy fingers typing each letter until creating word after word. 
 
What I want to. 
 
The ignition reveled with life, sounding crisp and clear, and the car began rolling. It took maybe less than ten minutes to reach the little ice cream shop down the road, the smell of freshly made waffle cones drifting in the breeze. The shops itself was shaped like a gingerbread house and was cute enough to devour.