Christmas Eve

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good relationships don’t just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together…”

“Shanghai Airport out of control because of Lee Min Ho”

“Lee Min Ho Helps a Fallen Fan Stand Up in Shanghai Airport”

“Lee Min Ho & Fan Bing Bing Surprise Kiss on Stage”

“Lee Min Ho Wins Big at Baidu Awards in Beijing”

President Kim put a small stack of newspapers on the table, all with Lee Min Ho as the headline. These 3 days trip already proved his high popularity in China now. During their flight to Beijing from Shanghai, the Pudong airport was flooded with Min Ho’s fans and some of them even got hurt chasing him. After the press conference and Baidu Awards, they flew straight to Busan to shoot a CF for Busan Lotte Hotel. They just got back from Busan last night.

President Kim, who also just came back from a business trip wanted to have a meeting the next day morning. Manager Han, Min Ho and Shin Hye sitting with him in the meeting room, all looking tired but was startled by President Kim when he throw the papers on the table and laughed so loudly.

“HAHAHA… well done guys. When I’m on my way back to Korea yesterday, Min Ho’s face was all over the papers. And that kiss on the stage with Fan Bing Bing, that was awesome.” “That was just a fan service and it was a fake kiss initiated by her.” Min Ho said without looking at him. He has been like that since that dinner night in Shanghai. Of course he will be exactly another person when he is in front of the camera or fans but when he was with his manager and the staffs, he was so cold. Everyone thought he was just tired but Shin Hye knew he was still upset over what happened that night. He didn’t talk to her ever since except for work related.

“Is okay whether is real or fake. Most important the fans love it,” said President Kim. “So you are Shin Hye, the new PA?” he asked. Shin Hye stoop up and bowed at him. “Anyeonghaseyo, President Kim. Nice meeting you.” President Kim smiled at her and nodded his head. “I heard Manager Han said you helped a lot during the trip and you are smart and a fast learner. He is very satisfied with your performance although you were just with us less than a month. Good! Keep up with the good work. As you know, Min Ho’s schedule for the coming months will be going to China very frequent. I hope you can assist them as much as possible since you can speak fluent Chinese.”

Shin Hye nodded with a smile and sit down. She stole a glance at Min Ho who is looking at her coldly. She quickly keeps her head down pretending to look at the file in front of her. What is wrong with him? What did I do that make him look at me like I’m his biggest enemy? Shin Hye let out a deep sigh.

“By the way, I think you guys remember today is Christmas Eve, right. Since our company were doing so well this year, I’m going to throw a party at my house tonight at 8pm. Free to bring any of your friends over. Attendance is compulsory, okay?” President Kim told them with a big smile.

“WHAT?! Even during Christmas Eve I don’t have my own private time with my friends?” Min Ho almost shouted at him. His face hardened and was even darker now. He has planned to drink his night off with Kim Bum and Jung Il Woo tonight.

President Kim sighed and looked at Min Ho. “As I said just now, you are free to bring whoever you want to the party. But please make sure you look presentable because I’ve invited a lot of companies’ bosses. We should use this opportunity to celebrate our success this year and Shin Hye just joined us. We can also treat this as a welcome party for her.” He looked at Shin Hye and said, “Shin Hye, bring your boyfriend along and have fun with us tonight, okay?”

Min Ho was glaring at her when President Kim mention about the word boyfriend. Shin Hye was shocked by the sudden question and answer him nervously. “Ahh… I don’t have a boyfriend. But I’ll be there tonight. Thanks for inviting me.” She was not sure whether she sees it correctly or not but she saw Min Ho quietly let out a sigh when she said she doesn’t have a boyfriend.  

“That was surprising. A beautiful young lady like you doesn’t have a boyfriend yet.” President Kim smiled and continued. “Okay. I know you guys must be very tired and I don’t want to waste anymore of your time. Since Min Ho doesn’t have any schedule today, you guys can go home to take a rest and see you tonight.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Shin Hye was looking through her wardrobe thinking what to wear later. She was relief when Sung Seon Jin agreed to come with her to the party. Seon Jin was so happy that she can see her beloved idol Lee Min Ho tonight and agreed straightaway when she asked her. At least she won’t feel too awkward when she have a friend with her. Seon Jin will be going with her sister Seon Yang and meet her there.

She was still choosing what dress to wear when her mom comes in with a paper bag. “Shin Hye-ah. So tonight you will be back late?” her mom asked. Shin Hye looked at her and apologized. “I’m sorry eomma. Our president is throwing us a Christmas party and attendance is compulsory. How I wish I can spend my Christmas Eve with you and appa.” She pouted her lips and hugged her mom tightly. “Aish… still act like a child. We were worried at first that we can’t accompany you tonight since the restaurant will be really busy. Now that you will spend your night with you colleague we’re relief.”

Shin Hye let go of her mom, still pouting her lips and said, “I’m sorry eomma. Since I started my job, I hardly have the time to accompany you and appa. And I’ll be flying to China again on January.” Her mom smiled and led her to sit on the bed. “We are okay. We are just worried you will be too tiring flying in and out so frequent. Even when you’re in the country you still have to work until so late at night. But I’m sure my daughter can handle it well. She is always the smart one. Just remember to take good care of yourself.” Shin Hye nodded with watery eyes.

“Aish… don’t you dare to cry on such a happy day. Nah! In case you come back late tonight, here is your Christmas present. I made it myself before you came back to Korea.” Her mom handed her the paper bag. It was a red knitted scarf. Holding the scarf on her hands, Shin Hye couldn’t hold her tears anymore and throw herself into her mom’s arm. “Gomawo eomma. This is so beautiful and I love it.” Her mom laughed patting Shin Hye’s head like a small kid. “Enough baby girl. You have to get prepare now. Is getting late. I’ve to get going too. Just remember to take care and make sure som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter