The Fear

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Love is not about how many days, months, or years you’ve been together. Love is about how much you love each other everyday…”

Park Shin Hye was looking at the computer screen mindlessly. She was in the office today, doing some paperwork while Lee Min Ho and Manager Han were out for photo shooting. Since the Lotte Duty Free CF shooting will be tomorrow, she has to make sure all the arrangement are in order. Manager Han told her to finish the paperwork in the office and he will handle Min Ho’s shooting today. Of course Min Ho wasn’t too happy with the arrangement but Shin Hye felt relieved when she doesn’t need to be there with him.

To be honest, she was a little frightened by him last night at his house. He always acted impulsively when she was too near to other guys. They just started dating almost a month now but everything seems moving really fast and his possessiveness over her, it worried her. She never knows that Min Ho is the type who gets jealous really easily. Although a part of her, she feel happy that he care for her this much. Don’t ever say his name again with this mouth or I’m going to kiss you until it stop. This sentence keeps repeating in Shin Hye’s head. She touched her lips softly and recalled Min Ho’s expression last night when he uttered those words in threatening voice. Min Ho doesn’t sounds like he was just jealous but more like Song Won Seuk was a kind of threat to him.

Shin Hye let out a helpless sigh. Being with him was not only tough but every step they take has to be very careful. Other than he being jealous easily, but they have to be very careful when they are together. She really couldn’t imagine what will happen if their relationship was revealed. And their love for each other, is it strong enough to overcome the challenges?  

Shin Hye almost jump out of her chair when Hyun Min’s voice shook her from her deep thoughts. “Yah, Park Shin Hye. Are you sleeping with your eyes opened? I was standing here for a while already.”

“Hyun Min oppa. You nearly give me a heart attack. I-I was thinking about the shooting tomorrow.” She lied.

“Oh. Lotte Duty Free CF? Hmmm… then you continue with your work. I think Manager Han and Min Ho hyung will be back soon. The shooting ended an hour ago.” Hyun Min said before he made his way back to his work station.

Shin Hye turned back to her computer and continue with her work when she saw someone putting a cup of hot coffee on her desk. She smiled as she looked up. “Thanks Hyun Min oppa. I really need…” She stopped mid-sentence when she saw the one who standing in front of her desk was not Hyun Min but Song Won Seuk.

“Song Won Seuk-sshi?” Did I just call his name out loud? I’m in big trouble.

“You looked like you just saw a ghost. Am I that scary?” Song Won Seuk narrowed his eyes at Shin Hye. “I’m not Hyun Min oppa. I’m Won Seuk oppa.” He said as he leaned forward, whispered to her jokingly.

“What’s the secret you just shared with my personal assistant that you have to lean so close to her? I’m quite interested.”

Great! Here comes the jealous boyfriend. Shin Hye and Won Seuk turned to Min Ho at the same time when they heard his voice. Min Ho was smiling as his eyes staring dangerously at Song Won Seuk. He just came back from the shooting and when he stepped into the office, he almost wants to kill this man when he saw him leaning so close to his girlfriend.   

“Hi Min Ho sunbae. I just got Shin Hye a coffee to thanks her for being so thoughtful during my shooting in Beijing.” He answered casually as he bowed at Min Ho with a warm smile. He then turned to Shin Hye again and continued, “Especially that chocolate. Without that I don’t think I can finish the shooting smoothly.” He flashed her a sincere smile.

Shut up! Please stop talking already. Shin Hye closed her eyes and she can feel her hands were sweating.

“Chocolate?” Min Ho was now looking at Shin Hye. She took a quiet, deep breath and let out a silent sigh before she met Min Ho’s eyes.

“Song Won Seuk-sshi was…” Shin Hye bit her lips and realized she just said his name out lout in front of him. “I-I mean he was quite stress during the shoot and chocolate could make people relaxed. I gave one to Manager Choi too.”  

Min Ho nodded his head and pursed his lips. He turned to Song Won Seuk and asked, “If you’re done, can I have my assistant for a while. We have some unfinished business to discuss.”

“I’ll wait for you in the dressing room. I heard that Lotte Duty Free CF clothes have arrived. I need you to show me which one.” Min Ho said to Shin Hye as he made his way to the dressing room. Shin Hye immediately stood up and bowed at Won Seuk before she followed behind Min Ho.

Song Won Seuk smirked as Shin Hye walked past him.

 

Shin Hye locked the door behind her and looked at Min Ho. He was looking through the clothes that were hanged on the hanging rails. His face was cold and emotionless.

She sighed before breaking the silence. “Are you… angry?”

Min Ho took a deep breath before turning to her. His eyes met hers as he slowly walked towards her. Shin Hye started to step back until her back was leaning on the door. She can feel herself panic when the distance between them shortened. His face was so close to hers that she could feel his breath.

“Chocolate?” Min Ho said very softly.

“And what did I said yesterday if you say his name again with this little mouth of yours?” he added as he looked down at her lips.

Shin Hye widened her eyes and quickly cover with her hand. Min Ho just stood there with his eyes staring at her, without moving. Shin Hye let out a sigh and removed her hand.

It’s Min Ho’s turn to feel surprise when Shin Hye wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips.

“Happy?” Shin Hye asked with a cheeky smile.

Min Ho shook his head as he wrapped his arms around her waist. “I want chocolate.”

Shin Hye let out a laugh and hit his chest softly. “Oppa. Can you stop being so jealous? The chocolate means nothing. And Song Won Seuk means nothing.” She quickly planted another kiss on his lips after she said Won Seuk’s name again.  

“Yah! Stop saying his name already.” Min Ho warned her.

“I just keep saying his name so I can kiss you again and again. Don’t you like it?” Shin Hye giggled.

Min Ho was laughing now as he shook his head defeatedly. “You’re unbelievable.”

She then said seriously as she looked deep into his eyes. “Don’t be mad or jealous with the guys around me. You should know that my heart is with you. We have more problems waiting for us ahead and we don’t really need this unnecessary fight.”

He let out a deep sigh before he pulled her into his embrace. I’m not jealous. I’m just worried because I couldn’t give you the normal relationship that others could give you.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Min Ho was sitting in the studio as his stylist coordinator was fixing his hair and makeup. He’s having a shooting for Lotte Duty Free MV today. He wasn’t really focusing on what his stylist was doing on him because he was busy looking at Shin Hye. She was discussing the storyboard with the director. Manager Han wasn’t with them today because he and President Kim are meeting up a big client to discuss on his new CF. So this will be the first time for Shin Hye to be in-charge of everything. To be honest, he’s very proud of his girlfriend. She just started working with him less than 3 months but she has been very capable in almost everything. She learned very fast and no doubt she is very smart. He looked at his watch and sighed. He prayed silently for a smooth shooting today. He was quite worried about tonight’s plan. He can’t be late.

Shin Hye excused herself from the director when her phone rang. She smiled when she saw the caller id.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter