Scandal

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Love doesn’t ask many questions, because once we start thinking, we start to feel afraid. It’s an inexplicable fear and there’s no point putting it into words. Risks are there to be taken… -Paulo Coelho”

“Cut! Good shot.”

Lee Min Ho put down the coffee and sighed. They were having the Twosome Café CF filming today. He closed his eyes and massaged his temple. They just came back from Shanghai last week for KIA CF filming. His agency has been accepting CF nonstop for him before his movie start on April. His schedule was so hectic and he hardly has enough time to rest.

He felt even worse today because his girlfriend, Park Shin Hye wasn’t around with him. Not only today but the whole week to be exact. She has not been following him around when he needs to work outside this week and always have her own excuses to stay in the agency. And she already went home when he’s back from the shooting, as if avoiding him. She was acted weirdly this whole week. Everything was still okay in Shanghai a week ago until he told her that he will bring her back to meet his parents tomorrow. But it doesn’t make sense if she was avoiding him because of this reason. He thought they already discuss about it and she should be fine meeting his family since her parents already approved their relationship.

“Hyung, where is Shin Hye? Why she’s not here today?” Min Ho asked when he saw his manager.

“She’s in the agency. She’s working on your next Taobao event in Hangzhou and the Bench Fan Meeting in Philippines. But it’s about 6pm now. I think she’s back already. She went off quite early lately. Wae? You need anything from her?” he asked.

Min Ho let out a deep sigh and took his phone out.

“Where are you? My shooting is done already. Can we meet for dinner later? I miss you.”

Min Ho let out another frustration sigh while waiting for Shin Hye’s reply. This is getting weirder.

“Yah! Why didn’t you reply my message? Anything happened? You are acting weird since we came back from China. I’m worried.”

“Min Ho, are you okay? You looked pale.” Manager Han asked.

“I’m just tired. I need to go home and sleep. Kaja.” Min Ho answered mindlessly as he made his way to the door.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Min Ho threw himself on the bed after he took his shower. He stared at his phone, looked troubled. It’s already 9pm but Shin Hye still hasn’t replied any of his messages or even picks up his call. She is definitely hiding something from him. But what could it be? Everything was still fine earlier. She doesn’t want to meet my family? She changed her mind?

He was still in deep thoughts when he heard the doorbell. He sighed and made his way to the door lazily. It was Shin Hye standing outside with a wide smile.

“Dinner?” Shin Hye said as she held up a plastic bag. Her smile slowly disappeared when Min Ho was glaring dangerously at her.

“Do you know what’s the time now? And what happened to your phone? You didn’t answer my calls and didn’t even reply my message.” He asked sternly.

“I was… in a middle of something.” Shin Hye looked down and did not dare to meet his gaze.

Min Ho let out a defeated sigh and pulled her into the house. After he closed the door, he walked straight into his room, ignoring Shin Hye.

Shin Hye put the plastic bag in the kitchen and made her way to Min Ho’s room. She knocked on the door softly before walked in. He was reading a script with his back leaning against the headboard. He didn’t look up at her even when she was standing beside his bed.

She sat down on the bed besides him, looking at him.

“Have you eaten your dinner?” She asked softly. No reply.

“Are you tired?” No answer.

“Are you angry with me?” Still silent.

Shin Hye sighed before she asked again. “Should I go home now and let you rest?”

She smiled silently when she saw Min Ho put down the script and glared at her. Bingo. It works.

“Your first question. You might want to look at the clock and see what’s the time now. I don’t usually eat my dinner this late. Second question. Yes, I’m very tired but I feel restless because I’m too worried about my girlfriend. She went MIA every night and doesn’t pick up my calls. The third one. Yes. I’m very angry with you because you were avoiding me since we came back from China last week. You were hiding something from me. And the last question. If you dare to walk out from this house now, I’m going to pin you down on my bed right away and god know what I’m going to do to you. I’ll make sure you can’t get down from this bed until tomorrow.” Min Ho said with a very threatening tone.

Shin Hye tried very hard to stifle her laughter. He thought I was avoiding him because I don’t want to meet his parents?

“Since I answered all your questions, it’s my turn to ask now. Where were you these few nights after work? What were you doing? Are you avoiding me because you don’t want to meet my parents?” Min Ho asked, looking straight into her eyes.

Shin Hye smiled sweetly at him before she started to answer his question. “First, I was rushing to somewhere in Myeongdong every night after work. Second, I was attending some sort of course. It’s just a very short one. A 5-days course, from 6.30 – 8.30pm. And the last one. I’m not avoiding you. I was in the class and couldn’t pick up your calls. Although I’m quite worried and nervous to meet your parents tomorrow but I’m definitely happy to meet them.”

Min Ho tilted his head to the side as he narrowed his eyes at her. “Course? What course? If you are just attending course then why can’t you tell me directly and have to attend it so secretly?”

Shin Hye bit her lips and looked down. “I was thinking what I should buy for your parents when I visit them tomorrow. But I think they already have everything since they have a super-rich son. And I’m sure your mom can cook better than me, so bringing them home cooked food is out of the picture.” She said, still looking down, her face turning slightly red with embarrassment. “I heard there is this flower arrangement course in Myeongdong. Do you think your parents will like flowers in basket?” Shin Hye asked as she slowly looked up at Min Ho. He opened his mouth slightly but didn’t say anything, as if something stuck in his throat. She was shocked when Min Ho suddenly pulled her, crushing her in his arms. 

“I’m sorry and thank you. I’m sorry for being so inconsiderate and suspicious. Thank you for everything you’d planned for them. It’s not what you buy or give them but the sincerity and thoughtful heart that matters.” Min Ho leaned slightly backwards as he brought one of his hands to her face and caressed her cheek while he looked deeply into her. “What good deeds have I done that I deserve a wonderful girl like you?”

Shin Hye laugh softly and pinched his nose teasingly. “When did you become such a sweet talker? So, am I forgiven for not answering you calls? Do you still want to pin me down on your bed and do what you wish to do?”

“Hmmm. Of course you are forgiven because what you did behind my back was so sweet but I think I still want to pin you down and do what I wanted to do so badly.” He said mischievously.

“Ahh… Oppa… hajima…” before she could react, Min Ho already pushed her on the bed and placed himself on top of her. Seconds later, Shin Hye surrendered to his kiss. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Shin Hye was sitting u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter