The Truth

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The first person who’s on your mind the moment you open your eyes after a long sleep is the reason either of your happiness or pain…”

“Are you sure I’m the one who was hurting you and not the other way around?” Min Ho said as his hands was still wrapped around Shin Hye’s nape and waist, holding her in place without giving her any chance to run away. Their gaze was still remained locked on each other and panting heavily after the intense kiss just now.

Shin Hye felt her heart was hurting really bad as she looked into his painful eyes. A single tear fell from her eyes. She swallowed hard and was trying to fight the urge to cry in front of him. “I-I’m sorry. I really couldn’t do this anymore. I know I hurt you but I…” Shin Hye closed her eyes tightly when Min Ho cut her off again with his lips fully captured hers.

She didn’t struggle because this time Min Ho was kissing her very softly and tenderly. He was killing her with sensuality and tenderness and she didn’t know she could survive this time. She opened her eyes slowly when she felt Min Ho’s tears were rolling down his cheeks. She pulled away slowly and she felt like a sharp stab pierced into her heart.

Min Ho was gasping painfully with his eyes closed and let two more tears slide down his cheeks. He really couldn’t hold it anymore. His heart felt numb when she was far away from him but now when she was so close with him, the pain was haunting his heart again. He still can pretend he was alright and drowned himself into his filming but everything just broke apart when he saw her face.  

Shin Hye cupped his face and pulled him closer as she was also crying now uncontrollably. “I’m sorry. I’m very sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I never meant for things to end up like this.” She said between her sobs and tried to take a deep breath before she continued. “I really loved you but there is always something that love wouldn’t be enough. I’m sorry.”

Min Ho opened his eyes and looked down at her, caressing her face with his hand. “What is that something? We were okay all these while. Why does it have to end this way? I don’t understand. Why must we hurting and losing each other when we can be together?”

“Because you are Lee Min Ho.” Shin Hye said painfully as she pulled back her hand and took off the bracelet on her wrist. She put the bracelet in his palm and squeezed his hand softly before looking up at him again. “You told me that this bracelet represents lovers who can be together forever. But forever is too long. We are not fated to be together. Just treat me as a random passer-by.” Shin Hye wiped her tears with her hand before she leaned forward and kissed his cheek for the last time.

She walked as quickly as she can to the door but before she could open it, she heard Min Ho’s hurtful voice behind her.

“You know you are not just a passer-by. You’ll always be the owner of the key to my heart.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

“First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thanks everyone for your hard work. Especially to Won Seuk and Shin Hye. Both of you have worked really hard in China and the feedback was really good. Now that the CF was officially wrapped up, we should have a small celebration and enjoy ourselves tonight. Cheers!” Manager Choi shouted as he raised his glass of wine and everyone clink their glasses together. Song Won Seuk, Shin Hye, Manager Choi and other staffs were having a celebration in a pub.

Shin Hye finished a glass of soju in one shot and poured herself another glass. Won Seuk, who was sitting beside her looked at her with worried and concern. Although she never looked right since she worked with him but today was especially weird. She agreed straightaway when Manager Choi asked her to join them tonight. She never had been so easy when they asked her out for any outing. According to his manager, she went to Min Ho’s filming location 2 days ago. Since then, he noticed that the bracelet she adores the most was missing. He knew something must have happened when they met in the filming location that day.

“Do you know it’s very dangerous when a girl get drunk in front of a guy who have crush on her? If you continue to drink like this, I’m sure you will be drunk very soon and I can’t promise that I won’t take advantage on you.” Won Seuk said when Shin Hye finished her second glass of soju.

 Shin Hye laughed softly before narrowed her eyes at him. “I trusted you. And I really want to get drunk tonight. My head has been hurting since don’t know when and drinking this can numb the pain for me. Just make sure you don’t send me home if I’m drunk because my parents will kill me.” She poured another glass and chugged down the soju in one gulp.

Won Seuk sighed and chuckled at himself. “You are really testing my controllability.”

 

As predicted, Shin Hye was drunk and Won Seuk was very sure she was having some kind of hallucination now. She keep talking and talking but he can’t understand any of it. He brought her to his car and was now looking at her, don’t know what to do. She said he cannot send her home if she was drunk but she didn’t tell him where to send her. Bring her to a hotel? Definitely no. Although he was not consider popular yet but he couldn’t risk it. If someone caught him holding a drunken girl in a hotel, Manger Choi will kill him alive. Bring her back to his home? Although that was a great choice but looking at her like this, he really don’t know how much he could control himself. He knew she don’t like him at all and he don’t even stand a chance but he is still a man. So it’s a big NO for his house. The third one would be the best but Won Seuk was not sure he is home or not and Shin Hye will probably hate him for bringing her there.

“Oppa… Oppa… I’m sorry…” Shin Hye murmured, with her eyes still closed.

Won Seuk let out a deep sigh before taking his phone out. He was thankful that his manager gave him his number. He searched for his name and pressed call. He was relieved when he picked up after few seconds.

Won Seuk: Yobuseyo, I’m Song Won Seuk.

Man: Wae?

Won Seuk: I’m with Shin Hye now and she was drunk. I don’t think I can send her home with her condition like that.

Man: Where are you? I’ll come now.

Won Seuk: I don’t think it’s a good idea because we are in Gangnam now and I don’t want to bear the responsible for any scandal news tomorrow.

Man: I’ll text you my house address and send her to me now.

Won Seuk: Okay.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Fortunately Shin Hye was still able to walk when Won Seuk reached the basement. He covered half her face with her scarf and scanned everywhere before he went down. He was worried President Kim’s people was still camping around here. The door was opened almost immediately when Won Seuk pressed the doorbell.

Lee Min Ho’s face was dark when he saw Won Seuk’s hand wrapping around Shin Hye’s waist. He quickly took her hand as he pulled her over to him. He lifted her up in his arms and brought her to his room. He laid her down slowly on his bed before taking a seat beside her. He caressed her face that was flushed red from the alcohol. He covered her safely under the comforter before making his way to the door.

Won Seuk was standing in the living looking at him. Min Ho cleared his throat before he spoke. “Thank you for taking care of her and send her here. I’ll take care of her now.”

“Hmmm… it was lucky that you are home early. She told me not to bring her back home if she was drunk. I thought of bringing her to my house but I think it will be better to bring her here instead.” Won Seuk said, rubbing his neck.

“Wise choice. Because if you did bring her back to your house, I’m going to kill you myself.” Min Ho said as he looked at him dangerously.

Won Seuk laughed loudly as he shook his head. “You do hate me, don’t you?”

“If you know a guy who likes your girlfriend, do you think you will like him?” Min Ho said as he chuckled sarcastically.

“But the last time I check, the girl inside your room was no longer your girlfriend.” He let out another soft laugh. “Don’t worry. I don’t stand a chance even she already broke up with you.”

Min Ho was speechless for a moment; don’t know how to react on what he just said. He cleared his throat again, trying to change the topic. “What happened to her? How much did she drink? She doesn’t usually drink a lot. 

“We were having a celebration but I don’t really know what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter